FP issue

['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:11 pm
help plz ;tears yesterday i logged into voobly and suddenly i was fp to most people before that smthing similar happened long time ago but that time i didnt get fps it would be okay after the increasing scan range prompt but now i am fp to everyone ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:57 pm
PLease paste us the result of the network diagnostics.
If you have already forwarded the 16000 UDP port in the past, please provide a screenshot of the port forwarding rule in your router settings.

Please click Reply insead of using Quick reply below and upload the screenshots here at the forums. For security reasons we cannot review screenshots you upload to third party web sites. Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:12 pm
Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:20 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
PLease paste us the result of the network diagnostics.
If you have already forwarded the 16000 UDP port in the past, please provide a screenshot of the port forwarding rule in your router settings.

Please click Reply insead of using Quick reply below and upload the screenshots here at the forums. For security reasons we cannot review screenshots you upload to third party web sites. Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:30 pm
i have not
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:39 pm
Do you have a Cable / DSL connection or are you using your mobile phone or a 5G connection to play on Voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:42 pm
i have a wifi connection via my router
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:43 pm
Do you know how to access your router?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:46 pm
no i dont
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 2:03 pm
Start > Run > type "cmd" and hit Enter > type "ipconfig" into the black Command Prompt window.

Now scroll up and type the IPv4 Default Gateway IP address into your browser, the IP address usually starts with 192.168

Now it should prompt for a login and password. You either find that information on your router, or by googling the vendor and model number of your router. Common Logins and Passwords are admin / admin, admin / password, admin / acess, access / access.

Then navigate through your router's configuration and search for something called Port Forwarding.

Click on New and take a screenshot of the mask, to create a port forwarding rule. I will then explain to you, what to fill in the gaps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 2:15 pm
the site cant be reached when i put my on web browser
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 2:18 pm
What is the IP address of your Default Gateway? What is the model number and vendor name of your router?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]DuaLipa__

Posted 26 June 2023 - 2:21 pm
default ip address:192.168.1.1
router model no:TL-WR841N
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 2:22 pm
Try [You must login to view link] instead of [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]