Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > <DirectX tool is on -- if you experience problems such as crashes it's

<DirectX tool is on -- if you experience problems such as crashes it's

BKYONIKILL

Posted 5 August 2023 - 11:21 am
Hellow my friends!

i have problem with AOE II Age of Kings

<DirectX tool is on -- if you experience problems such as crashes it's recommended that you disable this tool in the "Game" menu.>
<Game was not rated - reason: ratings were turned off>

and turn it crash

how to fix that?
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 August 2023 - 11:30 am
Please apply the recommended game room settings:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 BKYONIKILL

Posted 5 August 2023 - 1:25 pm
not work for me :(
i don't have the first setting at all Game-> Resolution Tool-> Command Bar Position-> UserPatch???? i don't have this option. only 4 first
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 August 2023 - 1:26 pm
Please paste me the output of the game diagnostics. You find it in the menu of the lobby window.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BKYONIKILL

Posted 5 August 2023 - 1:55 pm
<The game is starting in 6 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 4 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 2 seconds...>
<DirectX tool is on -- if you experience problems such as crashes it's recommended that you disable this tool in the "Game" menu.>
<Warning: Hardware acceleration has been disabled. This may cause crashes or sluggish game play. Only use this mode if you have game crashes without it enabled. You can find this setting in Game->DirectX->Disable Hardware Acceleration.>
<The resolution patch tool is on -- if you experience problems such as crashes it's recommended that you disable this tool in the "Game" menu.>
<Game was not rated - reason: game was not finished>
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 August 2023 - 1:56 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please paste me the output of the game diagnostics. You find it in the menu of the lobby window.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts