Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and GAME HAS GONE OUT OF SYNC

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and GAME HAS GONE OUT OF SYNC

[SWG]_RvA_

Posted 28 August 2023 - 1:43 pm
Late reply, but I think it's worth noting for everyone that happens to come across this thread that frequent out of syncs is a known problem with the original game and it is advised to play using the EXE Patch and Data Patch. These patches fix out of sync bugs in the original game and add a lot of other improvements.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Terpfan007

Posted 28 August 2023 - 11:57 pm
YES!!! What RVA said, thanks for putting those patches out that fix the original game and so many of the issues that plagued it. Forever grateful for you putting that patch out RVA
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 September 2023 - 12:04 pm
Glad to hear you got it working. Thank you RVA for your assistance! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScruffyGTO

Edited 6 September 2023 - 12:01 pm by ScruffyGTO
Hi, I am having the exact same issue (googling shows its a repeat problem with SWGB)
we have tried clean steam installations, we have tried the 2 patches mentioned above, we have tried the unofficial community patch, and we have tried various combos of the above to no avail...

I see in OPs post he mentioned not playing on v1.2??
I only assume he's referring to the game itself which appears to be 'CD 1.2' but I cant find any update beyond that anyway.
which is the discord channel please, I haven't even had luck finding that lol

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 19 out of 19 posts