Can't watch record..

Takurtukur

Posted 1 October 2023 - 5:07 pm
hi..I am having problems watching my game recordings.. I play both DM and RM.. I can watch all my DM records by opening the game without opening Voobly.. I have no problems watching my DM records.. But I can watch the games I play in RM Landnomad FFA and my recordings in FFA mode without opening Voobly. The game opens when I want to.. I watch rec.. but after 3-5 minutes the game gives an error and closes.. When I open Voobly and want to watch the recordings from the room, my rm recordings are opened again. Ln map ffa mode the game opens.. After 3-5 minutes the game gives an error and closes.. single. I chose player mody and it's still the same.. but I don't experience this problem when recording any game I play via DM. I would appreciate it if you could help me solve the problem..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 1 October 2023 - 5:44 pm
I don't think this problem has anything to do with Voobly. Because I can watch all my DM records by opening the game without opening Voobly. The problem is the mod.. Rm should not change the situation.. I think the FFA mod causes this problem.. But it rarely happened when I watched the game without any errors. I even watched my rm ffa mod recording once without opening voobly without any problems.. It even recorded from within Voobly room. If I open it, the recording opens in the same way. The game continues for 3-5 minutes and suddenly the game crashes and closes...l think problem is mod..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 October 2023 - 7:46 pm
You must use the same patch and same mods when playing a recorded game file. When downloading a recorded game file on Voobly, please also have a look at the patch and mod used for that game. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 1 October 2023 - 8:04 pm
So how can I watch the game in dm no walls mode? And not from voobly.. I open the game off voobly and watch dm no walls mode recordings without any problems.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 1 October 2023 - 8:06 pm
Moreover, even if this situation is as you say, it is not true.. So, will we not be able to watch the recording without installing Voobly??
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 1 October 2023 - 8:11 pm
l think FFA mod problem..no walls mod working..off voobly..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 October 2023 - 12:22 pm
If you don't know how to use those mods (FFA Mod; No Wall Mod) offline, you are forced to use Voobly.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 6 October 2023 - 12:08 am

Thanks for posting.

I was wondering how to watch a recording from a download on match link page. I 100% forgot how to do it like a noob. =/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Edited 6 October 2023 - 3:42 pm by Takurtukur
+chris@voobly wrote:
If you don't know how to use those mods (FFA Mod; No Wall Mod) offline, you are forced to use Voobly.

In your article, it does not explain how I can run the LN FFA mode by opening the game while offline. It says to watch via Voobly. Moreover, even if you do it this way, if you do not choose the mode from the settings, you still cannot watch it. The problem is actually why I cannot watch the game by opening the LN FFA mode while offline. I am watching the no walls mod. There is no answer to this question in the links you gave.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Edited 6 October 2023 - 3:47 pm by Takurtukur
+chris@voobly wrote:

With your explanation, you cannot watch any recording that belongs to someone else and you do not know in which mode it was played. It is not written in the links you provided. If you do not select the recording mode from the settings while watching the recording, you cannot watch the recording even on Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 6 October 2023 - 3:53 pm
My main problem is, for example, why can't I watch the FFA mode when I open the no walls mode and watch the offline game? That is, how can I watch the recording with the ln FFA mode by opening the offline game? I would appreciate it if you could tell me if there is a solution to this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 October 2023 - 2:02 pm
Please understand, that we cannot support offline installations, especially if original game files were changed.

Thanks to our Voobly Mod Center, selected mods are automatically applied to the game without chaning any of the original files in the installation folder. When downloading a recording from a match link on Voobly, it will also tell you, which mods have been used and which patch has been selected. Without this information, it is impossible to tell, why a recorded game keeps crashing and it is also impossible to figure out, which mods have been used.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Posted 14 October 2023 - 12:09 pm
If some modes work offline but some do not, this is a problem. I think if Voobly solves this problem, it will help many people. People can watch the recordings easily. Voobly is the choice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Edited 14 October 2023 - 12:14 pm by Takurtukur
If voobly closes down in the future, all these records will be trash..You can make suggestions to the developers to make all mods work offline.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 October 2023 - 7:51 pm
Yeah, but we have other priorities than focussing on things you want to use offline. Voobly is our only priority and you cannot blame a community project to focus on their business rather than supporting something, the project does not benefit from.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 19 posts