Why cannot I get name capacity info on KNOWLDGE BASE?

Indian1218

Posted 7 January 2024 - 11:39 pm
[You must login to view link]

It would be great if I get the info on Name Capacity details and previliges for Normal Accounts on Knowledge Base. Because it is the basic awareness that a person could get about his basic previliges.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 7 January 2024 - 11:41 pm
[You must login to view link]

Even here I am unable to see how many names I could be previliged with on a Normal Account.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 January 2024 - 11:44 am
Can't the client and website own Memberplus HQ too, it is very useful for voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 January 2024 - 12:00 pm
Why adding something to a technical knowledge base, if the information about premium is already linked?

https://www.voobly.com/settings/browse/Display-Name
When you click:
"ยป Upgrade to premium membership to increase the limit on names you can hold"

You will be forwarded here:
https://www.voobly.com/settings/browse/Premium%20Membership
And when you click at this page:
"For detailed benefits information read the Premium Member Benefits Guide."

You get exactly the information you are looking for.

I kindly ask you again, to stop creating support threads at the general discussion forum.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 8 January 2024 - 4:28 pm by +chris@voobly
Indian1218 wrote:
Can't the client and website own Memberplus HQ too, it is very useful for voobly.

Because MPHQ is not affiliated with Voobly. It was created by volunteers of the Voobly Member Plus program.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 9 January 2024 - 8:23 am
People like me does not hold so much interest to get into details of no concern of basic knowledge, we think having membership details is extra or special knowledge, not normal so we go find troubles wherever basic knowledge is available. And finally get to see that the details of the basic risks are in membership details which we can never really notice from the begin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 9 January 2024 - 8:25 am
If we get another forum just for the details that a normal account does not hold we could please check that from the very beginning. Which will save us lot of time not fighting for the unknown reasons within support forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 January 2024 - 11:38 am
I really miss the good old times of RTFM and where it was commonly accepted to appropriately deal with time sinks. *sigh*

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts