Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Really I need a help with why I cannot see green as defeated?

Really I need a help with why I cannot see green as defeated?

Indian1218

Edited 14 January 2024 - 9:15 pm by +chris@voobly
I do not how green out smarted us. And I have a 200 mb file where I cannot paste it in one upload. So I need to take 5 replies please don't mind.

Here is the game details

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/26315297

we played a 1v1v2 and green is in the 2 member group. Me and blue tried to find out on even spies but we not even see a single ship or villager or building left from him.

What is the survival for finish will it also include Sheep or Water Buffalo?

Edit: Deleted all videos
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 7:38 pm
You really need to learn to work with screenshots. No one will watch any of the videos you were uploading ever. And I also don't see, how this is a technical problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:04 pm
May be how many screen shots? I could not get all the map it was Medium Size map I could not get all the map, I do not where he could have hidden. Or is this a technical problem, Survival for finish not working properly. This was the technical problem I was facing. Not only this time, it happens very often when a player loses and still do not resign nor have any buildings,villagers and ships.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:07 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
You really need to learn to work with screenshots. No one will watch any of the videos you were uploading ever. And I also don't see, how this is a technical problem.

Generally I got all the videos watched every time, on steam support for aoe2. Whenever I had a technical problem. They changed the mods too. I think videos are simpler than screenshot to make a brief impact.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:11 pm
No man, you are completely getting it wrong. It is obvious that you have never read our Code of Conduct before or even our Game Policies.

A simple report like:
Green refused to resign, even though he was defeated and he was somewhere hiding in the map and delaying the game which is in violation of our game policies. Probem solved. Post the match link, the player name, link the player's profile and post it at the right section at the forums, e. g. Game Related Complaints.

Is it really that hard?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:33 pm
He was not hiding clearly, I checked the recording too, he was no where it was a glitch or a hack from him.

There was no chance he had a survival for finish. Please check it once and go through it for one time for my sake.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:37 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
No man, you are completely getting it wrong. It is obvious that you have never read our Code of Conduct before or even our Game Policies.

A simple report like:
Green refused to resign, even though he was defeated and he was somewhere hiding in the map and delaying the game which is in violation of our game policies. Problem solved. Post the match link, the player name, link the player's profile and post it at the right section at the forums, e. g. Game Related Complaints.

Is it really that hard?

Yeah, even if anyone do like what you said, I would definitely report in the manner you said. But I checked the recording there is no where and no way he is hiding and had nothing on the map no where, please try to understand this must not be a mistake he must have been hacking the data and add survival for finish to
"yes" or it must be a glitch in the modding.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 8:47 pm
Please report facts only, instead of sharing weird theories. Our protocols make it very easy to get such problems solved for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 9:00 pm
What could I do to prove my justice on the act that happened! Theories would not happen right? Could I not get the whole game recording checked by any other support team?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 9:02 pm
This is the game details.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/26315297
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 9:15 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
A simple report like:
Green refused to resign, even though he was defeated and he was somewhere hiding in the map and delaying the game which is in violation of our game policies. Probem solved. Post the match link, the player name, link the player's profile and post it at the right section at the forums, e. g. Game Related Complaints.

This forum: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/568

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts