I have finished 29 1.6 RC games, will I get premium?

Indian1218

Posted 15 January 2024 - 5:34 pm
If I play one more game in 1.6 RC, will I get premium membership? I have enrolled for this on January 8th, from then I played 29 games If I play one more will I get the membership award?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 15 January 2024 - 6:45 pm
You can read this in first post in the topic where you signed up:
Quote:
You must play at least 30 games each month to be elligible for prices.Monthly prices will consist on two month premium memberships.
I have permission from Voobly to give up to 50 premium prices monthly, that will go to the players that play the most games. I will distinguish between team and 1v1 games but will decide how to distribute them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 15 January 2024 - 7:06 pm
I have also got a message from server voobly % says that if I play 30 games on 1.6 RC in a month I will be awarded a premium membership worth 2 months.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2024 - 7:33 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
In order to sign up you must leave your name here. Once you were doing that, you are part of the reward campaign. At the end of the month we will sum up all games played with the signed up account and distribute all premium rewards to those who palyed at least 30 games.

It is not possible to sign up now and then request the premium reward for the previous month.
If you didn't sign up with the account you are actually playing with, you cannot win a premium reward.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 15 January 2024 - 8:18 pm
It is not possible to sign up now and then request the premium reward for the previous month.

So it is possible that if we have signed up in this month we get rewarded for this month at the end of this month?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2024 - 8:36 pm
You cannot request anything because the premiums are given automatically at the end of the month.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 15 January 2024 - 8:37 pm
Ok, thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2024 - 8:44 pm
You are welcome.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts