Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > How come my voobly gets crashed when I was winning a 18++?

How come my voobly gets crashed when I was winning a 18++?

Indian1218

Posted 5 February 2024 - 1:14 pm
My voobly was fine when I was winning a 12++ 14++ and odds , now that I was winning 18++ it crashed suddenly, they are saying I went offline. Did that gone? What is the problem with this voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 5 February 2024 - 1:24 pm
These crashes are insane, these are done intentionally. I do not know how they happen but I seriously regret this sort of behavior.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 February 2024 - 1:36 pm
If it was a general problem, everyone on Voobly would have the problem. Where exactly did you get the information from, that you went offline?

Is it the game crashing for your, or is it Voobly crashing for you and which error messages are you getting?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 6:50 am
No, there were three players who played the match, me , caja****nal, Teutonic_Knight

me and caja****nal are 14++

and Teutonic Knight is 18++

it was a 1v1v1 match

as soon as I drop Caja****nal resigned, and he says to me that I was offline, because he was my friend I took it as a notice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 9:00 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Is it the game crashing for your, or is it Voobly crashing for you and which error messages are you getting?

You said that Voobly was crashing for you, didn't you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 7:43 pm
Its not the game at all, it was the voobly it shutdown just shut down no error message nothing if I open the client it just asks to login again. not even a single window is opened from voobly when its crashed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 February 2024 - 5:44 pm
One reason could be a temporary network timeout or you really went offline for a few minutes. If Voobly closes, the game will close as well.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts