I am hacked again and again!

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 February 2024 - 7:16 am
You must uninstall ALL your copies of Age of Empires II first and the follow ALL steps in the self-help article I linked above. If you skip one step, it will fail. Before you do that, close Voobly. And don‘t forget to apply the recommended game room settings after:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 6:37 am
I am 100% perfect on what I have done! Could you please let me know from the following steps :: what else have I missed

1)Please make sure to close Voobly and Steam, before performing a clean installation of Age of Empires II, else you will run into more problems.

2)Uninstall any previously installed compatibility patches from Control Panel > Programs & Features.

3)Uninstall Age2HD from Control Panel > Programs & Features.

4)Go to View > Settings > Interface and set Steam language to English.

5)Exit Steam and restart the client.

6)Install Aoe2HD through Steam client.

7)Right-click on Age of Empires II: HD-Edition and click Play Game.

8)Wait for the dependencies and updates to be installed.

9)Click Play to start Aoe2HD and Exit once you the program was started for the first time.

10)Now join one of the AOC lobbies on Voobly and the Game Diagnostic should pop up. If that’s not the case, click Game Diagnostic in menu Options and click Yes.

11)The compatibility patch will now download in the background. You should see the following window below. Click Next.

12)Double check whether Age2HD is installed in the directory shown below and click Next.
32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD
64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD

13)Confirm the installation by clicking Install and wait for the installation to complete.

14)Wait for the installation to complete.

15)Complete setup by clicking Finish.

16)Close Game Diagnostic, DO NOT click Yes or No again. Also close the game lobby and re-enter the lobby again.

I have performed all the 16 steps clearly and in order but after that I could not get the result.

I mean the 17th step would not work properly

17)Now open the Game Diagnostic again, by clicking Game Diagnostic in menu Options.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 8:55 am
Please paste us the output of the game diagnostics result.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 7:38 pm
I have pasted the output, it keeps downloading the patches for hours it is stuck 100% and still loading. Here is the screenshot once again
Attachments:
Re-enter.JPG (file size: 228.75 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 7:40 pm
And if it is the content you wanted me to paste!

It is here

Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\age2hd'
Verifying 'ebueulax.dll' exists...
Verifying 'age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Verifying 'language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Verifying 'Sound\music.m3u' exists...
Verifying 'data\graphics.drs' exists...
Verifying 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\age2hd\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Success!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Game version is '?'
Failure! Expected 1.0C

You are not at the latest patch for your game. Voobly can install it for you automatically.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 8:12 pm
Do it again! This time do NOT install the compatibility patch manually, instead run game diagnostics after completing the installation and let game diagnostics fix the problem for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 8:41 pm
What do you mean by? I do not even no what it means to like do manually? I never said I have done it manually.

I performed as it is said in the MPHQ list

10)Now join one of the AOC lobbies on Voobly and the Game Diagnostic should pop up. If that’s not the case, click Game Diagnostic in menu Options and click Yes.

11)The compatibility patch will now download in the background. You should see the following window below. Click Next.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 9:24 pm
Indian1218 wrote:
What do you mean by? I do not even no what it means to like do manually? I never said I have done it manually.

I performed as it is said in the MPHQ list

Then please try to install the compatibility patch MANUALLY.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 9:35 pm
How is it done?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:02 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:09 pm
But this is done by game diagnostics! Is it right? I have already done it, it is using the software computerized.
But how to get it done manually?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:12 pm
Could we chat on google chat or discord? This is taking longer than usual!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:26 pm
Indian1218 wrote:
But this is done by game diagnostics! Is it right? I have already done it, it is using the software computerized.
But how to get it done manually?

RTFM!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:33 pm
So, is there no other way? More manually done or using the way of any member of voobly involving?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 8 February 2024 - 10:37 pm
I could share you my anydesk number!

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 52 posts