Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Agge of Empires MP Screen and in game graphical issues!

Agge of Empires MP Screen and in game graphical issues!

NexusModel

Edited 15 February 2024 - 6:23 pm by NexusModel
Hello! I have recently tied to play this again and I have run into a few issues and im unsure how to fix it even after enabling 32-bit and doing a few other things with the options.

There are 2 core issues here.

1. When the game launches into the MP screen I can see all the buttons and text well enough, though they are jumbled and messy and eventually the chat overlaps itself and is unreadable. Another thing is that the background image is stuck to the top left corner of the screen, the rest is all black background, as mentioned I can see the buttons and such still. Though text overlaps.

2. Second is an in game bug. So I force my desktop resolution which is 2k. (165 hertz)(dell gaming monitor). Now the resolution works, but as im playing various patches of the map go grey and basically i can see nothing in those spots. I can build there, gather resource and etc. But graphically i cannot see various things, seeing placements is not working though they are presently there and live.

My Setup:

I am using 2 Dell gaming monitors. I THINK it is this one, that or the 32 inch. Dell 27 Curved Gaming Monitor – S2722DGM

I am using a Asus Zephryus G15 (2021) model.
The wificard is a Intel ax210 (changed that myself)
The drive is a SSD 2 tb drive.

I am unsure what to do. I have tried changing various options in the Game paths and nothing fixes this issue so far.

I can launch the game in the native resolution to solve issue 1. Bug 2 here happens regardless.

Thanks! Ill add images when im home tonight.

Edit: Another thing i remember is anyitme i click to move a unit the flag would appear, though they do obey.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 February 2024 - 6:22 pm
Please apply the recommended game room settings:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 NexusModel

Edited 15 February 2024 - 6:25 pm by NexusModel
I am in Babylon in the OG AoE, I do not see the Userpath as an option when i looked last night. I saw only the other ones. I tried "Center" but had no luck. do i need to conduct an install?

I will set this for sure and retry with all setting this evening.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 February 2024 - 8:34 pm
Try re-installing the game; completely uninstall and install it again.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts