Ses Sorunu Yardım ++++

jfest

Edited 4 April 2024 - 3:13 pm by jfest
Merhaba arkadaşlar , Oyuna başladıktan sonra atın sesi , koyun sesi , town sesi , karşı tarafın atak sesi gibi sesler gelmiyor. Loby' de veya oyundayken bastığımda 1, 2 , 14 gibi sesler geliyor sadece. Başka oyunlarda ses problemi yok , online oynamadığımda da sorun yok. Ses kartım her şeyim güncel. 2-3 gün öncesine kadar da problem yoktu.

Anlayan bilen öneride bulunan olursa sevinirim. Teşekkürler
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 April 2024 - 3:25 pm
Your in-game is muted. Start the game, then right-click on the sound icon next to the system clock on the right side at the bottom of your Desktop and click on "Open Volume Mixer". Then increase the sound output of the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Posted 4 April 2024 - 8:50 pm
I tried these too, it doesn't work, the sound problem doesn't get fixed. All sounds are on
Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Posted 4 April 2024 - 8:51 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Your in-game is muted. Start the game, then right-click on the sound icon next to the system clock on the right side at the bottom of your Desktop and click on "Open Volume Mixer". Then increase the sound output of the game.

I tried these too, it doesn't work, the sound problem doesn't get fixed. All sounds are on
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 April 2024 - 9:31 pm
Please post a screenshot of both: the Volume Mixer while the game is open and your in game settings showing the sound configuration. Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Edited 5 April 2024 - 3:47 am by jfest
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please post a screenshot of both: the Volume Mixer while the game is open and your in game settings showing the sound configuration. Thank you.

I sent the pictures. what should I do ? help please
Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Posted 5 April 2024 - 3:38 am
here are the screenshots
Attachments:
ses sorunu resim.jpg (file size: 423.54 KB)
ses sorunu 2 .jpg (file size: 914.29 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Posted 5 April 2024 - 3:39 am
here are the screenshots
Attachments:
ses sorunu 2 .jpg (file size: 914.29 KB)
ses sorunu resim.jpg (file size: 423.54 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 jfest

Posted 5 April 2024 - 3:47 am
+chris@voobly wrote:

I sent the pictures. what should I do ? help please
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 April 2024 - 9:25 am
Your game and client window looks weird. Can you please show me the compatibility settings you are using?
And please also paste me the output of Start > Run > winver. Thank you.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts