Rambit Blood

RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 29 January 2011 - 6:19 pm
Can this map please be rated? It is Rambit Blood, not the actual old version but a remake of it, it is a brilliant map, very hard, anti delete on... no glitches or cheats I could find, as I said it's a hard map, it's not really like any other rambit, plzz rate it!! :)

[You must login to view link]

=V= Rambit Blood , yes!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 29 January 2011 - 9:18 pm
According to Marty's site, this map was still being fixed. Have to get him to reply to see what's up with that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:14 pm
that map is totally different from rambit blood. u mean rambit castle blood. u should host this map unrated for now and play a bunch of games. ull probly find bugs and things to be changed.

rambit blood is an actual blood map... probly the best blood map ive played, and should be in the map pack also. i played it a few times fairly recently. the only bug i found was it crashes when u kill reds units in the middle.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:38 am
i know lol, but its under the name rambit blood... does the name matter? i just want it rated, its different to other versions of rcb already rated, so it seems fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 4:12 pm
I couldn't find any bugs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 4:13 pm
Either they're really not obvious or somebody has fixed them, because I really can't :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 7:20 pm
but that's an entirely different map,

he is talking about Rambit Blood if you look at the downloads of that website, that that map actually is Rambit Castle Blood, but a different edit to the one on that website. There are no bugs at all with this rambit cb , i have spent all day and night testing with people lol, it will need renaming because of the confusion, =V= Rambit CB Classic , i guess!!!

check it 4 yourself!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 January 2011 - 8:50 pm
teennkkss
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 1 February 2011 - 5:36 pm
i didnt name in the first place, but if u scroll up i jut said that.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts