Fixed 1v1 RCB Version.

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 12 February 2011 - 9:45 pm by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
Over 1600 triggers (as well as effects in still existing triggers) that were not needed for 1v1 play were removed. The anti-delete was also redone with 1v1 in mind. Additionally, the tasking of Heroes should be smoother and more efficient. As chopin said, P5 will serve as the second player (P2, P3, and P4 should be Computer slots and will be auto-booted). The spawning of kill and razing kings will be created on P2's normal location, however. This is to have more balance in castle and hero purchasing. Everything else in playing the game remains the same.

If there any bugs found or suggestions that you have, please reply.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:12 pm
We got some problems with auto boot triggers, working on it. :S Gonna repost it back as soon we fix everything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 13 February 2011 - 4:31 am
There was an error present in the anti-delete. It's now fixed and I opted for a trigger-only system instead of using gaia units to determine razings. I'll let chopin post the link.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 13 February 2011 - 6:36 am
chopin obliged.

It was good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bureua

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:33 am
sometimes i delete my units in tower and i delete my tower accidently . can do that something about it ? like 2 delete = autoboot ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 No1AboVeMe_

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:50 pm
May i ask why you just don't put red at p5 spot, bcuz i guess make p2,3,4 got auto boot at the star isn't the best solution, just my opinion ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:28 am
It's a lot more time consuming to do that without the use of xml exporting, which doesn't work yet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:44 am
chopin obliged.

It was good.

I appreaciated yours as well, in spite of your costant attempts to bite me wildly lol..

The map just need a few adjustmets now at Imp store (which is requiring 3 kings and not 4 as it should) and spawn store. The rest seems to be FINALLY okay lol. So stay tunned people, the map might be ready really soon!! ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:46 am
If you're dumb enough to delete a building by accident, you deserve to be auto-booted. People will just abuse the free pass at 1 delete if it takes 2 to boot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Math_Guy

Posted 14 February 2011 - 1:33 pm
ScreaMo wrote:
If you're dumb enough to delete a building by accident, you deserve to be auto-booted. People will just abuse the free pass at 1 delete if it takes 2 to boot.

I agree, for example if you are doing a 1vs1 like jap war or any civ that needs henry at the start if you 'lose' a razing it will be enough for make you done, i guess you understood what i mean :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 14 February 2011 - 6:46 pm
We're only changing things that are absolutely necessary, any other further change can be done & developed in the future, but not now. As soon as we mask the triggers again (closed version) I'll re-write my previous post, probably tonight or tomorrow during the morning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:55 pm
Well.. So after some days of work trying to develop and fix all the bugs we've found while editing the map, I'm finally posting our latest map which is apparently ready to be rated. (I tested all the raizigs as well as king's stores more than 15 times). As D3ADW1NG already said previously, over 1600 triggers (as well as effects in still existing triggers) that were not needed for 1v1 play were removed. The anti-delete was also redone with 1v1 in mind. Additionally, the tasking of Heroes should be smoother and more efficient. P5 will serve as the second player (P2, P3, and P4 should be Computer slots and will be auto-booted). The spawning of kill and razing kings will be created on P2's normal location, however. This is to have more balance in castle and hero purchasing. Everything else in playing the game remains the same.

Map Link : [You must login to view link]

Now it's all up to you Master_G, have fun xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 K2_fujative_K2

Posted 15 February 2011 - 1:39 am
;thumbup Really good job guys!

I `ll hope enjoy this map!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bureua

Posted 15 February 2011 - 3:44 pm
well done its great map . one dumb cant understand me bt nvm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 15 February 2011 - 6:42 pm
btw. does the game ever freeze while playing 1v1 before on the other rcb maps?
rcb freezes a lot with 8 players, im wondering if its from too many triggers working at the same time...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts