Subotai hero sucks in mcb store, just luck to win that map unless we c

[ScG]Don__Ramon

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:30 am
why subotai hero in mcb store? it depends on luck for a subotai hero to kill any other unit ( especially fast units like cavalry, saboteurs or heroes ), kill hero judt by luck is unfair, i shooted the enemy hero 4 times and hoting, while he shoots me 3 times and kills me and his hero still alive, so? is it fair? subotai just sucks, genghis heroes in mcb store pls

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4041991

see rec game and see how green kills my hero, was a 1v1 hero fight, and besides, my hero attacked first and died, lol, see how depends of luck a subotai hero 1v1 fight

Here is another mcb store 1v1, i attacked hero first , where on same position , and had balistics, so wtf is that? dependes on luck to win mcb store, unless we use a genghis khan hero, win by luck is just unfair, pls change hero.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4064954

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ScG]Don__Ramon

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:36 am
we were in same position as you can see in this photo...

[You must login to view link]

pls change hero :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 14 February 2011 - 3:09 am
Ballistics doesn't effect standing accuracy as far as I'm aware. Just add thumb ring to the researched list and it should change Subotai's 50% accuracy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ScG]Don__Ramon

Posted 14 February 2011 - 4:07 am
do i have to do it my self?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ScG]Don__Ramon

Posted 14 February 2011 - 4:13 am
balistics are efective when any kind of archer, except for subotai, genghis hero fails 1 shot from 5000 shots, neever fails, subotais fails 6 shots from 10 or mrore shots made, just have to be lucky to kill the other hero, thumb ring wont be the solution, just change the hero

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts