Rambit CB bugs

Is_this_my_name

Edited 20 February 2011 - 1:34 am by Is_this_my_name
in Rambit CBA; P1 cant send king to 3rd store (for buying middle or global powerups) more than once. trigger must not be looping.
also the kings name when u select it says it costs 5 kings when it actually costs 4.

and i noticed grey cannot buy the one archer of the eyes with the 1 king everyone starts with (beside the right super units store)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 19 February 2011 - 8:02 pm
also I just played =V= Rambir CB Classic there is at least one bug in that too.
the one pavilion blocking entrnce to the super units store at the start isnt converted to gai. so blue still owns it and could delete to send units to the store when he wants to to give him an advantage... or is it not a bug and zanchy made it that way on purpose?
plus persians for at least red can buy all 8 castles. might not be a bug but it should be max 4 castles. then they can buy villi and end up with 10 or 11 castles.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 20 February 2011 - 1:39 am
found some more... in Rambit CB Final;
p8 units dont all get removed when his pyramid is destroyed. he had some janissaries left, so maybe all the triggers are bugged for lose pyramid or just p8.
and when someone resigns their units arent removed (so ppl feed on dead players razes and units).
easy to fix; condition: player defeated, effect: remove object- pyramid
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 24 February 2011 - 9:04 pm
No, that was just my solution to crash bugs I was getting. Lose pyramid just meant you couldn't make any new units rather than instant death.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts