1v1 Smosh Fix

ScreaMo

Edited 21 February 2011 - 1:52 am by ScreaMo
For the tournament I added some spawn blockers that are removed at 20 seconds for both players. Displays messages so people know what is happening.

File is named Bens Smosh Spawn Fix, I'll leave it up to you to incorporate into Voobly name for map pack.

The map will stop the black screen problem people have by giving both players a fair start.

Enjoy!

Link posted further down under my name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _PresTine__

Posted 20 February 2011 - 6:29 am
[You must login to view link]

here is the map fixed with out the statue and everything else belonging to gaia being removed. i really hope to see this map update the smosh 1v1 map we currently have in the mappack. not just for tournament use
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 20 February 2011 - 7:02 am
its not really needed as its not a major issue in team games
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 20 February 2011 - 7:28 am
People with weak computers may have a black screen for the first few seconds of the game. This greatly lowers their chance to do well in Smosh 1v1s, as well as many other maps to be frank.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 20 February 2011 - 7:43 am

I solved the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Edited 20 February 2011 - 7:47 am by ChickNbutt
People with weak computers may have a black screen for the first few seconds of the game. This greatly lowers their chance to do well in Smosh 1v1s, as well as many other maps to be frank.
my computer is hardly what 1 would call weak yet i still have this issue
ScreaMo wrote:
I solved the problem.
you dont read vry much do u
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 20 February 2011 - 8:54 am
I had to fix my map, duh.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:03 am

here is the map fixed with out the statue and everything else belonging to gaia being removed. i really hope to see this map update the smosh 1v1 map we currently have in the mappack. not just for tournament use
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:45 am
>>>>>I<<<<<
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 21 February 2011 - 1:54 am
Been testing the map out with Fujative loads, and there are no bugs. Works fine, and the game is actually more fun and runs smoother. No black screen delay, don;t have to worry about resolution failing and wrecking the game for you, and lag/screen staying on water isn't a problem. Allows you to focus and prepare for start and make the game far more fun.

I think this should be added to map pack ASAP. I'll do the 8p version as well if it is as well. If not, not wasting my time.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts