Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Midtown Madness > Voobly Midtown Madness 2 !!!!

Voobly Midtown Madness 2 !!!!

Marky

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:34 pm
Why Is This Place DEAD !! ;grr

Seems as though the end is apon us regarding this game online, and for whatever reasons i cant understand why !

Please feel free to express your reason(s) for this !!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xGz]ArTicJoEz

Edited 18 March 2011 - 1:11 pm by [xGz]ArTicJoEz
You want some reasons why ppl dont come here? Here they are:
1- Homer dictating to everyone.
2- Mrsalivus (whatever his name is) being horrible to people calling people ****s and refusing to let them host tournies.
3- Certain clans flaming players out of the lobby

Seems voobly created mm2 team of moderators who have made the lobby for them and there friends only now... and thats the only people who play here now mostly. :) rest of us gone elsewhere now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 19 March 2011 - 7:04 pm
Your arguments are very weak, old, and only influence hatred. It's about time we all combine our ideas and work together since this game is on the verge of its deathbed. We are the only ones who are left and care about this game, let's make peace?

Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wagsie

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:57 am
Game is dead ! give it up , go to the shops and buy a new game ..... enjoy , simples !

Thing I find most strange is everyone knew Ree was a rude twat from like years ago , but Homer , looks like the curse of the admin panel has struck again , so I hope your enjoying your new found fame .

Peace Out !
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 20 March 2011 - 6:37 pm
LMAO with great power comes an insane amount of hate/anger from others
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xGz]ArTicJoEz

Posted 20 March 2011 - 6:49 pm
I dont think its the powers that caused that somehow...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Posted 20 March 2011 - 7:38 pm
Anti-cheat was the last blow on the community... Generally speaking.
Personally and specificly speaking: anti-cheat was last blow on me, because i can't play since that useless crap came out...
Maybe i got some cheat on the tip of my fingers, coz that **** doesnt let me join in game, EVER

Reebok (A.K.A. A.K.A. name-changer) was a bad MOD since he was nominated a MOD. Because he was too young to be impartial. And he kinda grew up thinking he was more important than he really is.
Homer TRIED to do a good job here on voobly, but in my view he did a good job untill A/C came out to complicate stuff, which was made exclusively for bus drivers (like i've said over and over)

There are no cheaters in mm2... Just better PC hardware amongst the ppl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Edited 20 March 2011 - 7:49 pm by Capillary_Coma
BUT IT'S MOSTLY DEAD IN HERE BECAUSE OF ALL OF US

I LEAVE HERE A SIMPLE CHALLENGE FOR YOU TRUE MM2ERS STILL OUT THERE READING THIS CRAPPY FORUM:

> TURN ON YOUR MSN MESSENGER > CHECK YOUR "Midtown Madness 2" GROUP OF CONTACTS > AND CONVINCE THEM TO COME BACK TO BOOBLY

We need a team effort! We need to join people on Facebook or something!!! If the arabs can make a democracy through Facebook > WE CAN REVIVE MM2 ALSO

REMEMBER [email protected] ???

homer ur our only hope! lol Make a Facebook for mm2!!! i'll be the first to join on it and bug everyone i find to come back!

PS: Blaming MODERATORS for these problems is not the right way to go
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:52 pm
Quote:

We need a team effort! We need to join people on Facebook or something!!! If the arabs can make a democracy through Facebook > WE CAN REVIVE MM2 ALSO

REMEMBER [email protected] ???

homer ur our only hope! lol Make a Facebook for mm2!!! i'll be the first to join on it and bug everyone i find to come back!

PS: Blaming MODERATORS for these problems is not the right way to go

LOLLL, well thank you but I think we need a joint effort here, but it seems some people won't let go of their ego, so whatever, lol.

There's already a facebook Mm2 group, Cap.!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=30913493752

616 members!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Posted 21 March 2011 - 5:51 am
zoooted putteed X|
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Edited 24 March 2011 - 4:41 pm by Capillary_Coma
Thanks for info homie, didnt know. Gonna join on it now, and see who i can find

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO TO MAKE MM2 LAST TWENTY YEARS! HA HA! NEVER STOP BELIEVING PEOPLE!

Homer, could u clean up the forum? Got deleting powers? lol Make it a bit simpler, delete the truly "pointless" threads like those in spanish and set up the Download links for MM2 u used to have. I think it'll make join-ins easier for non-english speakers
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 26 March 2011 - 4:17 am
Okay sir, that shall be done tonight during my midnight movie snackeroo-time :p
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cremaster

Posted 22 May 2011 - 5:10 am
R.I.P

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts