Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > 1v1 CBA MONGOLS TOURNAMENT(INDIANS ONLY)

1v1 CBA MONGOLS TOURNAMENT(INDIANS ONLY)

[DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 28 April 2011 - 8:27 am
Since the last attempt to organise such a tourney was futile,hence we decided to hold a new one with more vigour than the previous ones.

do see more of it here1v1 CBA MONGOLS TOURNEY

DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP ASAP.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:27 am
HI GUYS its just ONLy 7 days left for u to register for the first 1v1 CBA MONGOLS INDIAN ONLY TOURNEY.
DO IT FAST GUYS,WE ARE AWAITING UR PARTICIPATION
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hashy

Posted 1 May 2011 - 5:43 pm
can tournement time be like 6:30 om or 7:00 pm......7:00 pm is better as u knw every one have got many jobs and some works to do.....they come back from work and almost every one is free on 7:00 pm i think that shd be good....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 2 May 2011 - 6:53 am
thanx for ur suggestion mate.
we shall take it into consideration,if u have any more queries or suggestion plz go here.http://dz.voobly.com/forum/view/11765
Since we are here to help out the participant the timings will be set in such a manner that they help the participants.your utmost cooperation is neeeded to make the tourney succesfull
so that we could organise more in the future.
TY
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 7 May 2011 - 7:03 pm
Hi all,

First of all i wanna thank you everyone for making our first public tourney successful. I would also like to thank taff for his presence and helping us in making the tourney a success. The results of the tourney are as follows

1. Winner : [IF]Hashim_
2. Runner-up: [DZ]_HERACLES_
3. 3rd Place : leomanpatrick

thank you all w hope to organise better tourney next time

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts