Mini CB Store 3v3

ALiAS

Edited 14 May 2011 - 12:42 am by ALiAS
Hi. Thanks to Master G sending me the unmasked version of Mini CB Store v5, I've been able to create a 3v3 version of the map. I did this because most team games of MCB store these days are 3v3, since there are not as many players as there used to be. Hopefully this might get some new people interested in it, and I'm sure other mini players will appreciate this.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link: [You must login to view link]

Description: Map length is shorter (but still perfectly symmetrical to all players) because there will be two less players. Players 1, 2, and 3 will start on the top side. Players 4, 5, and 6 will start on the bottom.

Cheers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 1 May 2011 - 6:31 pm
Did you mask back the map before adding it here? xD If not just do it immediately. It is part of mod's instructions to only post "closed" versions. At least that's what I've been told about by G' when I was editing a 1v1 RCB map ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Posted 1 May 2011 - 7:52 pm
ok thanks chopin, i re uploaded masked version.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Posted 1 May 2011 - 9:58 pm
Ok lol. When I Get home I'll post the unmasked version. I'm pretty sure it's bug free
And kills and razing and everything works. Not much could of gone wrong as I used the working and bug free v5 map and edited that.

Anyway, Donnie, is it okay if I host a 3v3 tournament? I'm thinking civs will be all japs to avoid camping.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Edited 2 May 2011 - 3:00 am by ALiAS
okay, found a small bug. working to get it fixed

to be honest, a LOT of bugs haha

edit: okay, I've fixed and tested everything. store works for everyone, kill rewards works for everyone etc etc.

ready to be updated to map pack.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts