Suggestion for dodgeball (teams)

ALiAS

Posted 4 May 2011 - 6:32 am
Countless times I've been screwed over by the "boom glitch" where you use the boom to kill all enemy units in the center but the enemy does not die due to some areas not actually booming.

For example this game, I should of won. The score was 14-14 and I used boom when blue was in the middle, but he did not die ):
Now of course at this point I lost all concentration from screaming at my monitor "WHY DIDN'T YOU ****ING DIE" and lost the game lol.

You must login into Voobly to view image

so my suggestion is to fix the triggers so that when you boom, enemies in the center actually die.

A suggestion for the trigger to do such a thing:

Condition 1: Object in area (enemy unit in middle)
Effect 1: Destroy enemy outpost so that the unit dies.

ALiAS
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Posted 4 May 2011 - 6:33 am
oh and if anyone cares, I'm boycotting dodgeball until this is fixed ):
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 5 May 2011 - 4:21 am by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
Only noobs use the spells.

Oh and where Blue is, he shouldn't die. Sabs only have a certain radius and that's correct, so I don't understand your complaint.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Posted 5 May 2011 - 6:10 pm
I beg to differ.

You CLEARLY have not played dodgeball very much, otherwise you would know that there are other spots as well near the middle of the map where boom doesn't work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 5 May 2011 - 8:11 pm
I've played Dodgeball a lot. I don't use the spells because they cheapen the game.

I was discussing your screenshot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ALiAS

Posted 6 May 2011 - 3:26 am
Well if you choose to put yourself at a disadvantage by not using the weapons, that's your choice.

But anyway, since you claim to have played a lot of Dodgeball games, please explain this screenshot to me and why the enemy did not die here?

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 6 May 2011 - 6:33 am
I won't play anyone that uses the spells either. :)

I see what you mean now. Your first screenshot didn't show it, but this one clearly displays only one sab being created instead of the four that should be to the left of the red longbow.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 6 May 2011 - 8:16 pm
Didn't even notice that. Good eye Donald.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts