Rambit CBG 2012

RaAmon

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:39 pm
better map version of rcb, good job man!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 irn00b

Posted 28 May 2011 - 1:44 pm
-Made Scynthian Scout 2 kings

i think 3 kings suits it well

it really fcks d hell out off non hero archers

-Aztecs: -1 king for a total of 4, get elite
aztecs suxx. doesnt make diff if u give elite or not. better make it 5 kings again.

is chalemagne available?

remove keep upgrade fr byza at start.

i havent played dis map yet......so dont know bout other bugs....
ll try soon
Link | Reply | Quote
 irn00b

Posted 28 May 2011 - 1:47 pm
bcoz ur addin henry back put restriction on sara.
like give only 2 kings at start
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Trident

Posted 28 May 2011 - 2:25 pm
map is quite good should be Rated ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]I3en

Posted 28 May 2011 - 5:47 pm
It's a good map, but 4 kings for a vill is a little light i think, pers should have to pay 5 at least.
Link | Reply | Quote
 irn00b

Posted 28 May 2011 - 8:06 pm
Also, Scynthian Scout at two kings is fine. It's only one unit...against a group archers they'll take it down like nothing. Scynthian Scout is more of a distraction unit. Throw it in the transport so the enemy wastes arrows on it while you kill their pyramid. Saracens are easy to beat if you're an infantry civ; just buy robin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 irn00b

Posted 28 May 2011 - 8:13 pm
nope.......its more thn a distraction unit.....i once played a match wer i was maya my adjacebt was brit n 3rd 1 was sara. he brought single scout n literally brutalised us. scout doesnt go down easily wit non hero archers. dat guy got about 300 kills in only 5 mins wit about 150 mames n 1 scout.

i even tried dat in 1v1 brits vs brits. i screwed my enemy n by d time he copied my technique i already had a lead of 200+ kills. mate scouts have 10000 hp wit 8+24 armor. not possible to take down wit archers.

also infantry cant beat sara unless its teuts. for civs like celts franks robin is too weak n get raped by mames. 2ndly for these civs if bombard goes down within 2 mins thn its gg.

i seriously feel dat sara should be cut down in some areas. like u can give only 1 king fr sara ta start. n later give +2 kings say about 10 mins later. this wod allow weak civs to raze n go beyond robin
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FMIF]Starsky54

Posted 29 May 2011 - 6:13 pm
Very good!

Up! =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kurose

Posted 31 May 2011 - 3:32 am
Just played it. I approve. Rate please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metroid_ChoZo

Edited 3 June 2011 - 1:12 am by metroid_ChoZo
I like the new map!! Rate please. Hopefully more people start rushing now that the Super Store units are better. Then more strategy will be involved since people will have to protect their base at all times.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RaAmon

Posted 3 June 2011 - 12:38 pm
please rate this version fast i am bored to play v3 and 2011 versions:(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 4 June 2011 - 7:28 am
i have to say... very good job, from what ive read. it sounds like a really good map. sorry i didnt respond or update the version, i have been very busy and tend to procrastinate. plus its not very encouraging to edit maps when u have to wait like half a yr for the map to become rated. so maybe by the time this is rated it will actually be 2012, if not u should call it 2011.5 or actually it doesnt let u use . does it, - instead?
u must not mind the tediusness of editing much. as i didnt doing most of the editing of this map from before IGZ existed, maybe now u can take over.
anyways... delaying the time to be able to buy a hero is a very good idea (if i understoood that correctly) i cant beleive i didnt think of that, as that could be a potentail solution to the damn henry problem, which was probly the bigggest change for 2011. i can see the delay idea coming from rcb auto final.
btw. i thought building werent part of global already. or did u try to add them back? if so, u could make a trigger for global to add to buildings too without crashing it i think. if u add the ap and hp to buildings as a separate effect from the units.
it takes a hell of a lot of advancements to make this map actually bug proof with all these triggers. i can still think of at least to ways (if very difficult to achieve) of potentially crashing this map (neither using global) but at least at this point of trigger technology i havent seen anyone abusing any bugs for probly almost a yr.
and as for picking up the super units in the ship... it is difficult but after seeing that, and trying a few times i managed. but that means it should be possible in the 2010 version aswell.

but gj on the map and maybe ill start playing more once its rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 4 June 2011 - 6:21 pm
i just read the other post in the scenario design...
-good thing u didnt change charlemagne as u were suggesting. did u only start playing this map after the "Nos AD" (i think it was called) version? charlemagne was 3 kings and spawned faster and had a tech upgrade. and ruined the map, easliy more than henry ruined recent versions.
-the idea for murder holes for invincible castles should work from wat i can think. condition; upgrade tech - murder holes effect; remove object - (select castles) effect; create object - castle and so on for invincible hp.
-the villi should be good for 4 (funny how it went from 7 to 8 (when there was seige) then slowly 7 6 5 4). if 4 seems to cheap, the amount of stone to start with can just be reduced, and maybe adjusted for certain civs. instead of making it cost 6 for persains u could have taken away persains stone, but idk we'll see how it is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _fOoDpLeAsE_

Posted 9 June 2011 - 9:36 pm
Sounds awesome, can't wait to play!!! RATE PLEASE!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _fOoDpLeAsE_

Edited 12 June 2011 - 9:33 am by _fOoDpLeAsE_
Someone make another map to rate :D

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts