My absence

[oB]AliSamejo

Posted 9 June 2011 - 11:52 pm
Has been the death of ants, I told ya so. I made ants lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CoMb_R

Posted 10 June 2011 - 3:54 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [oB]AliSamejo

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:32 am
Oh well, at least I'll go down as the last greatest player. Maybe if I ever see 10 people in the lobby after a year I'll come play my first game to show everyone that not playing for a certain amount of time does nothing to your skills. Iron have fun playing COMBAT ARMS ROFL
Link | Reply | Quote
 CoMb_R

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:27 pm
Oh well, at least I'll go down as the last greatest player. Maybe if I ever see 10 people in the lobby after a year I'll come play my first game to show everyone that not playing for a certain amount of time does nothing to your skills.

hate to break it to you kid, but your not even on the top 30 list of the greatest players of all time.

-A year is nothing try leaving for 5-10+ years, and show us it does nothing.
Iron have fun playing COMBAT ARMS ROFL

O I WILL 8)

Link | Reply | Quote
 _lil_ScotsMon_

Posted 13 June 2011 - 9:26 pm

and u are
Link | Reply | Quote
 [oB]AliSamejo

Edited 13 June 2011 - 9:36 pm by [oB]AliSamejo
1.27 k/d on a horrible game

try getting 1.89 and a 250+ win streak which is still going on a real game that matters lol

Oh, easily top 30. Reason being, I have played no one good and look how good I am... Imagine if I played good people and learned from my mistakes lol... Nuff. Like I said, no amount of time can change how you play ants. 5-10 years i'll come back and guide 4k easy. Game is easy, dunno how you look like you have down syndrome if you're the real acid lol.

Nice lobby though, what you get like 1-2 people max a day. ROFL. Sorry but I had to quit I know I was the only reason ants had players.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CoMb_R

Posted 13 June 2011 - 9:46 pm
lol come play and get above 1.27 great one.. if memory serves me right you didn't even last a round vs me and light (rofl) and CA matters if it didn't it wouldn't have over 3 Mill players 8)

Congratulations you were good during the "Dead Era" of ants rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 14 June 2011 - 3:06 pm
Sigh, we all know who the best is LOL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [oB]AliSamejo

Edited 16 June 2011 - 2:39 am by [oB]AliSamejo
3 million players or 3 million registered users, theres a difference. And that was LITERALLY my first game ever. the game is horrible and takes no skill at all. "Dead Era" of ants is the only time I played you act like combat arms is harder then any call of duty game... is combat arms played at MLG events... do you even know what MLG is lol... how bout we both play a game we been playing equally ? OH OK ROFL
oh and black oops had 6 million users playing ON THE FIRST DAY OF RELEASE, ROFL combat arms matters. [on xbox 360 alone, that doesnt include PC or PS3 or wii]
Link | Reply | Quote
 CoMb_R

Posted 16 June 2011 - 9:17 am

Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 16 June 2011 - 5:06 pm
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [oB]AliSamejo

Posted 16 June 2011 - 9:33 pm
I don't care but I keep responding. yo ryda check this out

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 18 June 2011 - 4:08 pm
hmmmmmm is that real
Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 19 June 2011 - 2:02 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIQsU-CwjA&feature=feedf check this out ali
Link | Reply | Quote
 _lil_ScotsMon_

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:47 am
you know when to quit when you think your the dogs **** playing a 10 year old game.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts