=V= CHE TD Ram Bug (or is it?)

[s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 10 June 2011 - 3:27 am
This is a strange bug (or is it?) This game is played at Voobly and it was recorded.

At the ram stage (last), my king had 23,500 health points, 3 monks and 8 villagers. The opponent king had 18,900 health points, 3 monks and 1 villager at ram area. I never thought I would be losing this game.

There are 4 flags at the end of the runway (near the king). When one of the first rams ran through the flags, one flag at the edge disappeared. Only 3 flags left. Any rams that ran through that edge had 2 lives. They exploded twice and hit my king 2000 health points. My opponent's rams are normal and each hit was 1,000 points.

This did not take too long to exhaust all my villagers and king health points......

I have the recording and I saw it clearly. Anyone has had the same problem? I believe this happened to me twice before, but this is just the first time I have recording to prove it.

I hope the author of the map would read this and fix whatever needs to be fixed. I do not think there is any hack or cheat here. But is was just strange to see that happen in the recorded game.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScorplonS

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:51 pm
yo siempre que juego con el que sea le quitan 1000 de vida por cada enemigo pasado en este caso ariete, muy raro lo que dices, seria bueno ver eso en cada posicion
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 13 June 2011 - 9:00 am
yo tambien juego ese td bastante y no me ha pasado eso...solo con este men que puso el hilo....hay que ver ...nunca nadie a comentado algo asi....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 15 June 2011 - 5:08 pm
Recording does not lie. Any decent players can see what happened.

Who is the author of this map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 __reznor

Posted 16 June 2011 - 6:21 pm
YOU'RE RIGHT THE RECORDED GAME DOES NOT LIE.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4581953/wall/post

Rams doesn't hit you 2 times in any case, You started with more hitpoints yes, BUT YOU DIDN'T EXPLODE A SINGLE RAM WITH YOUR VILLAGERS. You'RE WRONG STOP MAKING SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE MAP NOOB.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 17 June 2011 - 2:26 pm
Now I start to doubt about your intelligence. And you do not have to shout here.

You do not have to have very good brain power to see what happened in the game. And you have no clue here. It is a pitty.

Play your own game and do not behave like a kid...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [HTR]DaGoNeT_

Posted 17 June 2011 - 3:36 pm
yo veo bien el mapa...
desde hace tiempo haz dicho que esta mal, en juegos mios contra ti.
tambien con juegos tuyos y de galahad...
deja de llorar :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScorplonS

Edited 19 June 2011 - 9:05 am by ScorplonS
el autor del mapa es del clan berry....de los mejores clanes de voobly http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/14027/1 .....y si el mapa estuviera malo malo...seguro no lo estarias poniendo todos los dias para jugar...lo malo es que ahora juegas sin grabar...algo paso,,,?¿?¿??=
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 20 June 2011 - 4:06 pm
Yes, the author is the Berry guy. He never records it 8).

I talked to a guy who made another map like the Ancient TD and he said the life/death of the TD is very fragile and it can fail/crash during realtime gaming.

Nothing is % perfect. It is just a game. Hope to play with you guys again....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Edited 11 July 2011 - 6:21 pm by [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs
y si es un juego normal un jueguito...porque tanto dilema por esto.....yo veo que sigues jugando el mapa normal y lo curioso es que ya ni permites grabar los juegos desde que sucedio esto....alguna razon fuerte es?...segun tu porque lageas y eso lo entiendo....podrias comprarte una pc nueva o formatear...pero los juego como tal deben grab**** y si no el quen o quiera jugar asi no lo hace...pero bueno....ojala no sea algo por ahi que este oculto

Jugemos y ya,,....suerte

and if a normal game a little game ... because both this dilemma ..... I see you're still playing the normal map and the funny thing is that no longer allows you to save games since some reason this happened .... stronger? ... according to you because I understand lageas .... and that could buy a new pc or format ... but the game itself must be recorded and whether or not you want to play so quen does not ... but hey .... hopefully there is not something that is hidden

Let's play and as luck,,....

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts