=V= Rambit CB Gold 2012

RIP_TridenT__

Posted 23 August 2011 - 4:59 pm
noy true in the rcb community, it has gradually de populated over the last few years, it's at an all time low now................................................. believe me, ive played it since the day it was made, they keep messing about with it over and over again, making more problems, hardly making it better... worse.............. and people just lose interest, atm it's a gentitor war it's pathetic, and civs still v unbalanced and some of the hereos are silly like beli......... it's not rcb, it's ncb, noob castle bloood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_SxD_]Havas_Ka_Pujari

Posted 23 August 2011 - 5:17 pm
noy true in the rcb community, it has gradually de populated over the last few years, it's at an all time low now................................................. believe me, ive played it since the day it was made, they keep messing about with it over and over again, making more problems, hardly making it better... worse.............. and people just lose interest, atm it's a gentitor war it's pathetic, and civs still v unbalanced and some of the hereos are silly like beli......... it's not rcb, it's ncb, noob castle bloood.

+1

even i thot belis useless....but i ve seen some games were beli pwned.....especially dat +100hp fr 1 kings pretty gud...
tamer suxx
neva seen any 1 buy it in a proper game
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 23 August 2011 - 7:13 pm
everytime a new version is made, theres still the old one as an option to play. if editing the maps is ruining it then everyone would just keep playing the old one. if we had just left the old map people would lose interest a lot faster and RCB would probably be totally dead by now.
the only problem with the current map that ive heard is the genitour is too good, compared to dozens of bugs, and potential ways to cheat in the old versions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 23 August 2011 - 7:29 pm
anyways... if ur thinking of redoing everything in the map, i just thought of another possibility to kind of go along with individual king buy areas. instead of making all the kings appear in the store, you could just have 1 king in the store for buying stuff and make it so the accumulating kings appear somewhere else and are removed from there if u buy something with the 1 king for buying. but instead of the kings for kills + razes u could use some other object and maybe make them all on 1 space (eg. a flag).
this way each person would have their own buying area with 1 king for buying and each purchase could only be 1 space big (even if it costs 15 kings). then it would be a lot faster and easier and equal for all players for buying anything.
it just might be hard to figure out how to remove the right amount of kings (or other object) when someone buys something
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Edited 23 August 2011 - 8:48 pm by BF_Basse
everytime a new version is made, theres still the old one as an option to play. if editing the maps is ruining it then everyone would just keep playing the old one. if we had just left the old map people would lose interest a lot faster and RCB would probably be totally dead by now.
the only problem with the current map that ive heard is the genitour is too good, compared to dozens of bugs, and potential ways to cheat in the old versions.

Not true, take a look at how CBA Heroes sucks compared to CBA v8. People play CBA Heroes because it's "new"

Probably same with RCB
Link | Reply | Quote
 n00by_n00b

Posted 24 August 2011 - 6:08 am
I'd consider making quick edit of the 2011 map making friar a missionary with 1k hp. Allso going the villager route confers a huge advantage since people can research monk techs with some big techs being whatever tech makes units harder to convert and larger conversion range. So I'd consider removing some of the techs as well. What do you think?

missionary have lesser range. it wod still suck aganst geni........dunno if theres any hero missionary wit more range . but seriously skrim was better. rcb has bcome more of a geni war lately.

also i wod suggest that 1 shod get 2 vills coz build TC initially wit 1 vill is too slow.....i think 2 vills for 5 kings is fair enuf
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bro_is_noob

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:44 am
the point is rcb sux now, proof: less and less ppl playing it, that gen option is absolute rubbish. as well as 100's more
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TPH]_R4MP4G3_

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:03 am
link not works
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 25 August 2011 - 7:29 pm
the point is rcb sux now, proof: less and less ppl playing it, that gen option is absolute rubbish. as well as 100's more

u sound like zanchy.
closed minded, totally over exaggerating, ignorant, maybe a bit delusional.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 3 September 2011 - 6:20 am
it looks really well done. that must've taken a lot of work. so this version is going to be the 2012 map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 3 September 2011 - 11:07 am
Looks good ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 10 September 2011 - 5:32 am
some other potential ideas... put the blacksmith and or university somewhere in the players base. so you can try to destroy ur enemies before they can upgrade like in some older RCB maps. although it might not work as well with ppl getting imp so fast in this version. or put some stone somewhere so ppl can mine it with villis.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 10 September 2011 - 5:08 pm
knochenginni made something awesome with trees in his Dooom map. He made the trees invincible, and gave the player income for the amount of workers cutting the trees. The trees were permanent, but the villagers could get killed and changed. I think he just had a trigger detecting how many woodcutters you had :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 AwesomeTomato

Posted 10 September 2011 - 5:34 pm
god knows who plays rcb.. u guys just love making crazy things in scenario and never bother if people actually play it.. good luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 10 September 2011 - 5:49 pm
god knows who plays rcb.. u guys just love making crazy things in scenario and never bother if people actually play it.. good luck

Making scenarios is fun. I've made a lot of scenarios, but only a few of them are played every now and then.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 51 posts