Game Mod Requests

_Illidan_

Posted 25 June 2011 - 4:01 am
change the name map to Illidan Stormrage :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Donner_

Posted 25 June 2011 - 4:05 am
For Fury Blood

Reduce Kill
Example
90 kills per monk hero island to 80
120 kills per monk micellanius island to 110

erase firts line to heroes i think are crap
Add flag to move monks in rigth island to left island maybe cost 2 monks
(now u can only move monk in left island to Rigth islan cost 2 monks )

i see huscarle is good vs camp archers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:10 am
this thread failed hard.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Donner_

Posted 25 June 2011 - 8:10 pm
Good Donnie
what think about another changes ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 xXSLAYERXx

Posted 18 August 2011 - 2:52 am
how about the first age of empires remake
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:02 am
xXSLAYERXx wrote:
how about the first age of empires remake

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bolt

Posted 5 September 2011 - 5:50 am
seen how we now have a mod of 1000 pop limit in AOC how about a mod to increase the maximum number of players and map size from 8 to say 16? is this possible?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 5 September 2011 - 5:00 pm
Bolt wrote:
seen how we now have a mod of 1000 pop limit in AOC how about a mod to increase the maximum number of players and map size from 8 to say 16? is this possible?

Requires more than modding. The game engine is written for 16 players from the beginning, but it was scrapped and only 8 players are available. If you try to "unlock" the 16 players, the game will crash.

Also, the game is poorly coded so that it would lagg massively if 16 players were on same map with about 100 units each.

Map size is also a game engine limitation. 256*256 is biggest map possible. Giant is 240*240, so it's not that big difference.

Increase player cap and map sizes would require editing the game engine and probably re-coding a lot within it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 5 September 2011 - 11:10 pm
Quote:
Requires more than modding. The game engine is written for 16 players from the beginning, but it was scrapped and only 8 players are available. If you try to "unlock" the 16 players, the game will crash.

Also, the game is poorly coded so that it would lagg massively if 16 players were on same map with about 100 units each.

Map size is also a game engine limitation. 256*256 is biggest map possible. Giant is 240*240, so it's not that big difference.

Increase player cap and map sizes would require editing the game engine and probably re-coding a lot within it.
I'm sure the game could handle 16 players with 40 units though. Giant map size is also plenty big enough for a CS game. But still, you would have to recode things such as the multiplayer set up screen where there clearly isn't room for 16 players as well as all sorts of similar aspects.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 6 September 2011 - 6:03 pm
Quote:
I'm sure the game could handle 16 players with 40 units though

Take into consideration that about more than half the aoc community also plays RMs and DMs with max 200 pop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PerryMarshall

Posted 9 September 2011 - 11:18 am
How about a mod where all techs (including unique + castle techs) for all civs?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 9 September 2011 - 10:37 pm
What do you call a castle tech?
Link | Reply | Quote
 PerryMarshall

Posted 12 September 2011 - 4:01 pm
All the unique units such as Conqs, War Elephants and their upgrades to Elite versions of them
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 12 September 2011 - 4:33 pm
id like to see a mod where you upgrade blacksmith techs within the unit itself, except keep it singular. So if you research fletching on one archer it is only that archer that gets the upgrade, with an unlimited number of times to research it (cept for range of course ^^)

the same would go for infantry, cavalry, etc
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 September 2011 - 5:24 pm
Quote:
id like to see a mod where you upgrade blacksmith techs within the unit itself, except keep it singular. So if you research fletching on one archer it is only that archer that gets the upgrade, with an unlimited number of times to research it (cept for range of course ^^)

the same would go for infantry, cavalry, etc

If this is possible, I might continue (or redo) my mod again.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 28 posts