Any Self-Contained Ancient TD Map?

Emden

Posted 7 July 2011 - 5:28 pm
Is there another version of the Ancient TD map that allows you to play against the computer? With the current version, you'll win when the last playing player dies. But you never beat the computer.

If yes, please let me know where I can find it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Edited 11 July 2011 - 6:14 pm by [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs
entiendo lo que dices, pero uno de los objetivos de un TD el que sea es la resistencia de un jugador en los niveles y si es bajita esta, pues no merece ganar. Igual si llegas al nivel final, por obvias razones en el ultimo nivel te envian un mono al cual debe sobrevivir el jugador con mayor resistencia y asi ganar y no venciendo el ultimo, si no se genera un empate y multiple y no tendria sentido si la modalidad es un TD individual.

I understand what you say, but one of the objectives of a TD whichever is the resistance of a player in the levels and if this is short, it does not deserve to win. Like if you arrive at the final level, for obvious reasons in the last level you send a monkey to which the player must survive with strength and winning and not winning so the last, if not a draw and generate multiple and would be meaningless if the embodiment is a single TD.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 11 July 2011 - 7:48 pm
Easily created by editing a trigger on the game and placing hay-stacks on P2 enemy spawns.

Edit the auto-boot trigger for p2 so that it won't fire, and then you can play singleplayer. I did this myself before when I had too lousy connection to play online :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]_Simonzz_

Posted 18 July 2011 - 5:03 am
mejor jugar con personas y no contra sistemas
el td es mejor con mucha gente; es mas divertido
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emden

Posted 27 July 2011 - 4:24 pm
I do not know how to edit the map (not that smart yet). Can someone edit the map and upload it? It does not need to be rated, just something to practice/play.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 2 September 2011 - 7:14 am
mejor juegalo con optros players es mas divertido y aprendes mas.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts