Why CBA Hero Is Not Rated?

Emden

Edited 7 July 2011 - 6:26 pm by Emden
I'm sure this should have been asked before. But I tried the search and found no answer.

The CBA Hero (v11) has been a huge success at GxxxRxxger. To me, this is a much more balanced map than the CBA v8 we play here. With the bombard towers and the hero bonus, the rushing civs (Huns, Persian, Goth, Vik, Aztec and Celt) do not have that huge advantage.

Also, with the hero bonus, you do not have to fight for the gate razes to have extra units. To me, CBA is very dumb to design the gates in the front and you can not delete them.

With CBA hero, you can focus more on start fighting. Good players should do well.

But with the current CBA V8, it is all on what civ you get.... and you can keep feeding and rushing....

Your thoughts?
Link | Reply | Quote
 N1LtInHo_SC

Posted 8 July 2011 - 3:36 pm
I agree

CBA HERO is a very fun map to play... its pure war.. a tatics of battle sometimes worse civs in a hads of good players becomes a powerfull and deadly civ

here os the link to download the map this is a version V12 to me is more better than v11

[You must login to view link]

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Edited 11 July 2011 - 6:13 pm by [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs
a mi no me parece bueno el mapa....para eso tienen el cba basico, no mas cbas en rated, aburrido. mas bien miren otros mapas que no se tienen en cuenta y llevan muchisimo tiempo en el chat y no han sido avalados.

I do not look good for that map .... cba have the basics, no more CBAs in rated, boring. rather look at other maps that are not taken into account and take a very long time to chat and have not been endorsed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BlueSteel

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:16 am
CBA Hero is the **** child of CBA that was never meant to be. Some ****'s idea of a cross between cba and a blood.

More balanced than CBA?, dont make me laugh. CBA is balanced, Hero is ****ed and completely unbalanced, razes mean virtually nothing. Made by noobs for noobs on GR.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 27 July 2011 - 2:15 am
CBA is not balanced in all aspects by any means. You can't do random civ 1v1 and have it be fair nor can you do ffa. Different units should create at different rates for these games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:34 pm
CBA is not balanced in all aspects by any means. You can't do random civ 1v1 and have it be fair nor can you do ffa. Different units should create at different rates for these games.

They aleady are
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emden

Posted 27 July 2011 - 4:09 pm
For me, in general, to win CBA, it is 1/3 luck on civ, 1/3 on teammate(s) and the last 1/3 on skill levels.

All the same, a Byz and ally will handle Aztec and Celt easily. A Goth and ally will make the game unplayable against mongol and Brit.

Also, withoutthe bombard towers in base, the rushing civs have huge advantage. How about a game of Goth and Vik against Mongol and Brit?

Also, CBA Hero is just another flavor of the game. All the CBA games are for noob players, like me =@
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 11 August 2011 - 7:34 pm
Galahad,

You just had a big mouth. Look at the games you just played.
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/13767/Matches

Amost all your recent 70 games are CBA v8 games ;grin

You are a funny man......
I do not look good for that map .... cba have the basics, no more CBAs in rated, boring. rather look at other maps that are not taken into account and take a very long time to chat and have not been endorsed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 11 August 2011 - 7:41 pm
Hey, man,

Have you ever played any CBA hero games? A lot of the CBA hero v11 games are played FFA. And you can play random 1v1 easily.

But what about CBA v8? It is disacter to happen with random civ 1v1. How can mongol counter Goth? But with V11, you still get a chance since you can get heros and feeding can age you up to castle and IMP.

Have you seen any random civ FFA CBA v8? Very rare.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 11 August 2011 - 8:57 pm
I hope it's Tenchy's CBA Hero and not the nooby CBA Heroes :s
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:10 pm
This is the new v12 version.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 15 August 2011 - 3:51 am
I just see that CBA hero is added to the Castle Blood. But should it be part of the CBA group?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 15 August 2011 - 8:46 pm
The CBA Hero v11 is more popular and more playable than the V12 version (in Voobly map pak). In v11, there are certain anti-camping features, such as deleting excess walling and towering. There is a limit like 16(?) towers inside the base. I do not remember if there is limit on bombard towers inside base.

But in v12, many of the good features are removed. So we see excess (abusive) bombard towering inside base. This somehow encourage camping.

I hope v11 can be added, or replace the v12 we currently have....

I see this map get played more often..... It is fun map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 25 August 2011 - 4:50 am
This map should really have a way to shut off the spawn. I don't think it should be in the castle blood ladder either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Milhao

Edited 17 September 2011 - 7:11 am by Milhao
this map has a way to shut off the spawn
but not this version..
the last one has
and a lot of others features
but the map design is a suck
It'll have soon ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts