Remove Dodgeball From Rated Maps

_LaoZi_

Edited 9 August 2011 - 11:49 pm by _LaoZi_
Dodgeball is a total departure of the Age of Kings (Age of C) theme and context. If you change the appearance of the archers, the map would have nothing to do with AoC.

The entire thing for this map is to dodge and run. I was very surprised to see this is a rated map in AoC map pack.

I recommend we vote it out.
Link | Reply | Quote
 diablomasta

Posted 10 August 2011 - 7:05 pm
I have to agree with Donnie.

Even though I think rating fun maps is a bad idea. Just because it kills off the fun element.

Unrated dodge is fun, rated is lame.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Waha_

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:28 pm
Well, may be tomorrow someone would create a soccer ball theme game with AoK/AoC CS. It will be fun, but should it be part of the official Age of Kings (AoC) scenarios?? I do not know about that....

Then we have the TTF and othe scenarios..... lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 11 August 2011 - 5:52 pm
dodge is played alot it's a fun game and most ppl like it, sorry
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 11 August 2011 - 7:17 pm
I would say some people like, but not most of players like it. Look at the CS game room and you'll see it.

Maybe someone can create a Chinese KungFu scenario? Bring it 12 round of real action: hitting, kicking, archer, sword, lancing, cannoning, and whatever you can think about?

Then it is so odd that CBA hero v11 has been so popular and players here requested it many times, but so far, it is still not going anywhere.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:27 am
dogetballl es mas popular que los bloods y se juega en todas sus modalidades , con el arquero y con el cañonero, no bajen este mapa que aunque es muy simple es bastante jugado
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 12 October 2011 - 3:07 am by L1_m0n_ChU_P40
como dice que dogetball no se juega, de los mapas mas usados de alternative e inclusive del pack total de mapas de voobly, dogetball sobresale por ser usado y jugado por diversos jugadores, es mas deberian habilitar una especie de estadistica automatica de los mapas mas usados en el cliente voobly y veran lo que pasa con este mapa, un sondeo en el foro o en el mismo cliente y asi seria interesante ver los mapas mas usados en el chat junto con las civis las utilizadas en los diversos mapas.

Dogetball tiene su atractivo, no para toda la gente pero por algo es que la gente lo pone y lo comparte.

Asi que nbo estoy de acuerdo con que lo saquen del pack. Seria un desastre sacar el mapa, y mas de los que mas se juega. ;thumbdown

as he says dogetball not played, the most used alternative maps and even the total pack of maps voobly, excels dogetball be used and played by several players, it should enable more a kind of automatic statistics most widely used maps voobly on the client and see what happens with this map, a poll in the forum or on the same client and so would be interesting to see the maps used in the civis chat with those used in different maps.

Dogetball has its appeal, not for everyone but is something that puts people and shares.

NBO So I disagree with that take it out of the pack. It would be a disaster to get the map, and more of the most played
edit again the subject to avoid traspost ..... I suggest that rankin or points to play on this map is less easily tapped ... and the games are very short of 10 to 15 minutes minimum, if come down to 4 or 8 would be ideal, it's complicated figure but would be a good way, because there are many 2k for that map and not others

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts