Need Balanced Civis in CBA

Fir4xis

Edited 16 August 2011 - 10:26 pm by Fir4xis
Hi,
this is the to the development team if we can have a version of CBA in which the game gives balanced civis so that game doesnt become one sided right from the start as it happens many a times.
thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:21 pm
Don't you have any suggestion ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fir4xis

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:29 pm
What kinda suggestioN? in 1 v 1 its a big luck factor mostly..if u go random but if u design the game , the combinations of civis that atleast stand a chance agains each other..should be fun...same with 4 v 4.
CBA needs to be balanced in so many aspects, sometimes u get really slow units like ttns + pers + franks like that slowing the pace down, I mean in so many aspects it should be refined..if possible
Link | Reply | Quote
 duder

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:43 pm
Here's my suggestion: Stop playing CBA!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:07 pm
Fir4xis wrote:
What kinda suggestioN? in 1 v 1 its a big luck factor mostly..if u go random but if u design the game , the combinations of civis that atleast stand a chance agains each other..should be fun...same with 4 v 4.
CBA needs to be balanced in so many aspects, sometimes u get really slow units like ttns + pers + franks like that slowing the pace down, I mean in so many aspects it should be refined..if possible

U have choice between playing random, and playing same civi u know ... All depends on you
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:31 pm
I have a very good balance idea:

All civs UU have same stats, just different graphics ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:54 pm
That's pretty hard... How do you expect celts beating byzantines, for exemple? I can't see a way to make it more fair. That has been the main characteristic from most CB's: civilizations decide normally the matches.

If there's something that could be changed is perhaps the amout of kills to reach Castle/Imperial Age, or even razes amount to get a villager...
Maybe it's time to make people play bloods more often :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:55 pm
Man, the same civi idea isnt bad he is the best btw. You dont have AOC developement kit to do something to fix civi balance rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 duder

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:11 am
You could start making it more balanced by having different UNITA create at different rates
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ iF ]Brin_

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:12 am
For 1v1, do same civ, all the balance you wanted.
In 4v4, please specify your aspect that is "unbalance".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ iF ]Brin_

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:13 am
duder wrote:
You could start making it more balanced by having different UNITA create at different rates
It is already at different rate. rofl do you actually play cba ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:17 am
Random civi in 4v4 makes the game very funny, but if it will be affected it will be annoying for lot of cba players ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 duder

Edited 17 August 2011 - 12:19 am by duder
I used to play CBA when siege was allowed. A lot more fun back then. I've only played it a little on AoC. Siege allowed was AoK. I think voobly should ban one scenario a week to encourage more variety. They can start with CBA.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KrackAttack

Posted 23 October 2011 - 5:08 am
One suggestion that might even up the civs a little bit would be to give the Turks and Koreans back their bombard towers in Imperial; perhaps with a 10 or 15 tower limitation.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 23 October 2011 - 8:25 am
Every civs got their own advantage\disadvantage,with 4 civs each team you have a lot of strats and options opening to you,unless your 4 archers vs goth + 3 other units...that is pretty rare...a team with good teamwork can beat a team with poor teamwork and "better" civs..thats mostly it...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts