RCB 2012 Suggestions

MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 29 August 2011 - 1:12 am
I'm sure some of you know this but I'm more or less completely remaking RCB to try and make it freeze less. Post and and discuss any suggestions here to incorporate into the map and I'll add the good ones.

My first couple ideas are:

1) Make all bombard towers in mid undead and have them removed after 10 mins and/or replaced with regular bombard towers to encourage more balance between civilizations (although I don't know if you could have anti-delete for the newly created towers)
2) Put a timer up top on Subo, Martel + Maybe Beli until 20 mins to encourage more balance and force people to buy archers of the eyes, charlemagne, Henry, and robin
3) Give all civilizations one less king to support the lower buys up top
4) Make Khan and Harald just like any other buy in that you don't get 200 individual Harald or Khan (to help compensate people going later Martel and Subo and make Global 20 kings and include buildings minus the pyramid in global power-up
5) Possibly increase the spawn speed of Martel and Subo due to the buy delay

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Blueway

Posted 29 August 2011 - 8:11 am
what would it be to add a fast archer to be a hero and players could upgrade him? (+speed-new hero or +attack (+25 attack). Hero should have 1000 life and could die or he could be invincible
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 30 August 2011 - 12:48 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Blueway wrote:
what would it be to add a fast archer to be a hero and players could upgrade him? (+speed-new hero or +attack (+25 attack). Hero should have 1000 life and could die or he could be invincible
You definitely can't have an invincible unit that can't be converted otherwise it'd just be a gay fest of sitting there taking out each other's pyramid a little at a time. It sounds like you want more of a modded unit (increased attack rate, increased speed). I'm not too sure about adding modded units in. You could mod so much stuff the possibilities would truly be endless and/or would take forever to get just right. Thanks for the suggestion but it's hard enough to get a concrete idea for making the map better without incorporating mods so I have no intentions to bring in modded things into RCB.. There's the team bonus mod that'll come out soon and I'm sure a lot of people will play RCB with it; good enough imo.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts