Easier scenario maker/editor Mod

king_vanthom

Edited 6 September 2011 - 4:21 am by king_vanthom
This mod allows you to view all the hidden units to be used in the scenario editor. This gives you about 3 times more units to put into your scenarios.

Here is how to use it.
1. Download the mod here [You must login to view link]
2. Extract it

3. Create a game room
4. Select the mod

5. Start at single player menu

6.Launch game

7.Select Create Scenario

Now create your scenario using this scenario mod. You can now add tons of more units which are also able to be used in the scenario triggers even including objects like arrows etc. And you can also make any dead unit which may be helpful for various rpgs or other scenarios.

Important: You do Not need to use the game mod to play with the scenario. All of the features and units are already built in to age of empires the conquerors, this is only for editing and creating scenarios and will not be needed to play the scenario. Simply play your scenario with other people on "Standard Game" and the start at single player menu unchecked.

Here are a few examples of what is now added to the editor

Hopefully we can make some awesome scenarios with this! Let me know what you guys think if something should be added or changed let me know. Also tell me if you find any bugs etc. Happy editing!

A big thanks to RRGM for adding a spanish translation for me! ;good

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ _0l ]RRGM__

Edited 6 September 2011 - 4:19 am by [ _0l ]RRGM__
Este mod te permite ver todas las unidades ocultas para ser utilizado en el editor de escenarios. Esto te da cerca de 3 veces más unidades que en el editor normal.

Aquí está como usarlo.
1. Descargar el mod aquí [You must login to view link]
2. Extraerlo

3. Crear una sala de juego.
4. Seleccionar el mod.

5. En el menú iniciar como un solo jugador.

6. Lanzar el juego.

7. Seleccionar Crear escenario.

Ahora crea el escenario con el este mod escenario. Ahora puede añadir muchas más unidades que también pueden de ser utilizados en el escenario, incluso cuenta con objetos como flechas, etc, y también puede hacer cadáveres de cualquier unidad que pueden ser útiles para escenarios tipo RPG o de otros escenarios.

Importante: No necesita utilizar el mod para jugar el escenario creado. Todas las características y las unidades ya están incluidas en el Age Of Empires The Conquerors, esto es sólo para la edición y creación de escenarios y no es necesario para jugar el escenario. Basta con jugar su escenario con otras personas en "Juego Estándar" y en el menú de juego, un solo jugador deshabilitado.

Aquí están algunos ejemplos de lo que se añade al editor.

Espero que podamos hacer algunos escenarios impresionantes con esto! Haganme saber lo que ustedes piensan; si algo debe ser agregado o cambiado, hágamelo saber. También me avisan si encuentran algún bug, etc. ¡Feliz creación de escenarios!

Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 6 September 2011 - 5:10 pm
Half of the unlocked objects are useless though :p

Mods like this have been around since aok modding was introduced :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 king_vanthom

Posted 6 September 2011 - 10:48 pm
First of all it hasn't even been introduced to voobly yet and it also has an easy to use tutorial now.Second they are not useless if you are an experienced editor and know what is possible with them. Such as dead bodys are very useful for rpgs etc. Currently i am giving a smosh a new look, everyone likes a good looking scene
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 7 September 2011 - 4:19 pm
First of all it hasn't even been introduced to voobly yet and it also has an easy to use tutorial now.Second they are not useless if you are an experienced editor and know what is possible with them. Such as dead bodys are very useful for rpgs etc. Currently i am giving a smosh a new look, everyone likes a good looking scene

Dead bodies disappear after some time in game.

There's a bunch of random gate/sea-gate/sea-wall/Town-center parts that are pretty useless.

I am an experienced scenario designer, and I only find about half of them use-able in the editor. If I want something else I use Trigger Studio.

Too much eye-candy on the screen "might" cause lagg for some players.

Too few on these forums knows about Aokh and the designing community over there :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 king_vanthom

Edited 7 September 2011 - 10:57 pm by king_vanthom
Quote:
Dead bodies disappear after some time in game.

There's a bunch of random gate/sea-gate/sea-wall/Town-center parts that are pretty useless.

Called looping triggers.... If you use aokts with it, you can at least click on the trigger without the trigger not working anymore thats def a plus. Experienced editors use looping triggers...If you want to give me a list of the ones that are useless to you ill take them out for you. This mod is for easier scenario editing I never said the most easy scenario editing program ever. If you wanna make a better mod go ahead and make one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 7 September 2011 - 11:04 pm
I already use 2 mods that I think is better, they are both from aokh :)

You could post this in the scenario design section as well :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

Posted 3 January 2012 - 7:01 am
exelent mod <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 1 April 2012 - 6:18 am
I use one from AoKH that is better than this one, epic Mod, maded by a Friend that is a pro scenario designer as BF_Basse ;3happy
Link | Reply | Quote
 lunascii

Posted 4 December 2012 - 9:29 pm
so what mod? where do we get the better mod?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 23 December 2012 - 7:27 pm
Quote:
so what mod? where do we get the better mod?

Its more a matter of preference , I prefer this one and yes Im bias because I made it lol overall they are all quite similar.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:02 am

That underlined section of this post made me giggle. It would seem basse your reputation is not well known here on Voobly. But those of us who know you, know of your epicness and have played some of your awesome maps. Kings Blood for 1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 7 February 2013 - 10:54 pm
What I said is 100% fact and it does not depend on who Basse is or isn't.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:23 am
Why not make this Mod usable without having to launch it via Voobly. If not for this need to use voobly to edit a scenario, I would download this mod for ****s n giggles.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 18 February 2013 - 4:25 pm
You can use the mod without voobly I believe

Just gotta replace the .DAT file

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts