Fury Blood

Impeached

Edited 30 May 2010 - 4:28 am by Impeached
I see in the Map Pack Changelog that you removed the good old map Fury Blood because it said "AI Script Error".

This error does absolutely no harm to the scenario - it is because I implemented an AI for single player testing back when the map was in development. If someone opens the scenario and does not have the AI it will give this error - which does no harm to the map. :)

The error can be fixed if the AI is unset from the computer player in AoK Trigger Studio. I will do it if someone attaches the map for me.. I don't have it anymore and it's not available in the mappack.

But even if no one fixes this error, the map can still be added back to the mappack. Because the error is no big deal :D

Anyway, thanks for your work on the mappack, Voobly People.
Link | Reply | Quote
 borlanged

Posted 30 May 2010 - 2:55 pm
Here it is.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Impeached

Edited 30 May 2010 - 5:07 pm by Impeached
Thanks, Saltine.

Here is the fixed version:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 30 May 2010 - 5:16 pm
Ok, i will re-add it in 3-1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Impeached

Posted 31 May 2010 - 3:46 am
Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 StrinG_ShLwJoB

Posted 23 July 2010 - 5:22 am
super very good map but lately not play in the chat ..... hopefully it repopularice

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:00 pm
yes, indeed AI could work, but requires both players, or all players to have the AI in possession. This means players should have the AI in their AI folder. It is true that the Ai is saved with the scenario, while playing you still need the AI in the AI folder, this is easily done by copying it out of the map using Trigger Studio. If it still doesnt work, open up the AI called (name).per and save it under the same name adding the extension .ai so it looks like (name).ai this way a file is created so it can fully be recognized by players. All players must do it for it to work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 23 July 2010 - 7:15 pm
Random maps? or custom scenario? I so much thought it shouldnt work fine, because also in your map you had problems. I really thought that the AI was only loaded on your machine as you got the AI for it. And we, the other player, who dont got the AI file, just made it go lagging a lot. Not sure how it can happen then.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 24 July 2010 - 5:24 pm
You guys may want to make a topic in Scenario Design. This really is not the place to discuss it :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 25 July 2010 - 8:22 pm
It is discussed already up to the point needed. No need for another topic to discuss. Thanks for willing to help in case we did wanted to continue talking ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 26 July 2010 - 2:35 am
illiterate - If you are sure this works + still want UDP and PTO rated, perhaps make a UDP or PTO AI, then they could be rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 26 July 2010 - 4:09 am
CBA should just let you use every unique unit at any time with a selector and keep the spawn times and pop limits. You only get your unique unit elite, the rest are standard. Sounds like a genius idea, huh? I know. I'm full of them.

Where's Tenchy now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _CaNeK__

Posted 28 July 2010 - 3:23 pm
I play this map

why are unreted ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 30 July 2010 - 5:01 pm
The original idea seems to have been lost. Fury blood was re-added.

-Closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts