Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > Hello! New player w/ a few questions =)

Hello! New player w/ a few questions =)

Koseprat

Posted 12 October 2011 - 2:18 pm
Hey there =) I just discovered this place, and am trying to get some grip on what's happening around here; so, I have a few questions.

In the game browser, there are brackets for different kind of games, that much I've understood. For instance, Custom Scenarios (rated and unrated), death matches, random maps etc etc. I tried a few custom scenarios, and they were all pre-built games with different purposes. Are all the games in there like this? And is the Random Map bracket the only place where you can play normal games? And if so, how come there are some 200+ players in the Custom bracket and only a few (2-3) in the random map bracket? O.o Are there peak-times, where many players come online to play maybe?

Also, is there no rated random map bracket?

Thanks in advance for anyone who'd like to shed some clarity into this!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 12 October 2011 - 4:55 pm
you can play random map in the medieval siege lobby, maybe you didnt see it, but always have at least 100 more players than cs lobby, also there is an unrated rm lobby, but always few players (around 3 xd).
peak times at afternoon-night and weekends too, about 800+ players in rm

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts