WTF Deleted my own TC?

Dendra

Posted 2 November 2011 - 7:53 am
Ok can somebody tell me which f** hotkey makes you delete your Town Center? (and I'm not talking about delete button).

It happened at least 3-4 times now that I accidentally deleted my TC when I had it selected and wanted to type a message to allies. So my question is which hotkey does that and can I change it? (didn't find it on the in-game list of hotkeys)
Link | Reply | Quote
 feudal

Posted 3 November 2011 - 12:24 am
trolling?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Falax

Posted 3 November 2011 - 12:54 am
rawr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

Edited 3 November 2011 - 1:24 am by [I3acI]__eT__
while typing you can accidentally click the "DELETE" key
yes its the only button that can delete.
you just have to be careful, coz that just almost NEVER happen this much.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SOK]Kilzalot

Posted 3 November 2011 - 1:26 am
If you thought you were chatting, but never actually pressed "Enter" to open chat and in the spelling you pressed the "h" or "Home" or "Backspace" key and wound up selecting the TC and then inadvertently hit the "Delete" key sometime thereafter, then oops! There it goes. It's great fun. I do it all the time. Be sure to team with me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 3 November 2011 - 2:31 am
Hope you were not playing "Forest Nothing" rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dendra

Posted 4 November 2011 - 12:32 am
Has nothing to do with forest nothing, that one was on purpose sob. As for in general, that's just messed up.

Is there a config file in which I can change the delete hotkey? Because I can't see it on the in-game list.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BuzZ_Badtrip

Posted 6 November 2011 - 6:40 pm
change your delete hotkey, stop chatting or live with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dendra

Posted 7 November 2011 - 7:18 am
change your delete hotkey, stop chatting or live with it.

Captain hindsight, I asked how to change the delete hotkey??? Because I can't find it on the list of hotkeys.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WTF]Dalv

Edited 22 February 2012 - 1:37 pm by [WTF]Dalv
what are u talking about? it's in the hotkeys > unit commands > delete unit...change hotkey. that delete key is for everything u can delete in game, town center too

ah lol, post is from 3 months ago
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 22 February 2012 - 2:52 pm
Dendra wrote:
Captain hindsight, I asked how to change the delete hotkey??? Because I can't find it on the list of hotkeys.
How is that Captain hindsight? What hindsight does he have that was previously unavailable. If anything you're captain hindsight because he clearly wasn't aware you asked how to change the delete hotkey ****.

Change it like every other hotkey you screaming bender.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DingDongPingPon

Posted 22 February 2012 - 3:46 pm
your villagers are rebelling and destroying your town!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sneak__

Posted 27 February 2012 - 9:08 pm
I always ****, you know that big ****ing enter KEY right next to the delete key yah?

well ur fat ass finger clicks it by mistake, just like my thin finger, its a first world problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dreamer4

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:39 am
I did this thing with mine , changed del hotkey to 'v' near 'c' . So sometimes when i selected town center to make vils , i clicked v instead of c and it went --> BOOM. lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ei8ht

Posted 22 May 2013 - 4:01 am
Cool story bro.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts