Suggestion For Germs Blood

GookZhuKhang

Posted 10 June 2010 - 6:44 am
Tactic? Get back to your CBA.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 10 June 2010 - 3:21 pm
Meh, the farthest I am willing to go is to make a 1v1 version of the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GookZhuKhang

Posted 10 June 2010 - 4:53 pm
You can break down any CS map to highlight the faults, where players desperate for wins, will exploit (basically due to ratings + ego wars).

Germs - Whoring up Conqs/Jans (like 30-35 + a few Catas as a meat shield)
- Deleting 1 wall making a greater start useless as the player just stacks ranged units inside base. On zone, people would always delete 2 walls either colour.

Smosh - People always had to be red when red was one tile closer. They couldn't handle playing as a tougher position.
- Shields weak in corners.

Kings Move - Players bases are not evenly distributed, the unit places for kings don't all work properly.

Spider Blood - The BBTs you get halfway through game (when games are even) make camping an advantage.

Dome Blood - The score between P1 and the rest are way out of whack, so it doesn't give you a true representation on kills counter.

Realistically, all the maps should have a 15 second start where players can get set for the game. What this does is for power-up maps, the blacks screen of death won't become an issue, making games a lot fairer.

Europe already has this function in-built, and I find the games much more fun than your average bloods. No lamers, no cheaters, no points and fair play. Isn't CS all about fair play?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Yukoku

Posted 10 June 2010 - 5:21 pm
No one deleted walls in Germs until the end of zone, you can **** ranged units regardless of walls.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ele

Posted 12 June 2010 - 6:09 pm
If you're playing germs 1v1, you play a camper once and you know he camps so you will never play him again...just don't play with people you know CAMP. You can be aggressive without deleting any walls or deleting just 1, that doesn't make you a camper; not to mention the fact that you can camp with 0 walls aswell. Not deleting walls is useful for ele rushes/late harry/khan rushes, you just have to pick your opponents so that they don't camp. Also if the person camps excessivly just resign and go back, he might feel good about himself but you shouldn't care..anyways to sum it up: ^don't fix what isn't broken
Link | Reply | Quote
 GookZhuKhang

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:08 pm
People always deleted walls since I started in 04. No one camped with ranged units either.

People make new accounts weekly, so you will likely end up playing the camper again, just to get the same treatment. This behaviour spreads from player to player, they learn that nature, and play with that nature in the end.

You can beat campers when they have no walls very easily.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Leitis_

Posted 26 June 2010 - 2:17 am
Last time you played 1 v 1 was 6 months ago? And you don't delete any walls at all in teamgames so why do you even care?
Link | Reply | Quote
 GookZhuKhang

Posted 27 June 2010 - 4:28 am
Do you feel the need to follow me around on forums? You're basing that on one game, where you camped and ran back inside your base all game. Hypocrite much?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Leitis_

Posted 28 June 2010 - 2:49 am
How am i following you? There's a rule now saying i can't read the same topics as you anymore?
As for the deleting walls part, we only played one tg germs ever together and you didn't delete a single wall..
And if you hadn't camped at the start behind your walls and gate the game wouldve ended after 5 minutes for you so i wouldn't even had the chance to camp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheWorldIsMine

Posted 28 June 2010 - 4:23 am
Ben last 1v1 wasnt 6months ago cuz i remember a germz that we played after january. i dont remember when exactly but he does play 1v1 and he still rock ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 BuriedInVerona

Posted 28 June 2010 - 6:14 am
I deleted walls at Sams which is 50 kills in game. That's how most people play TGs in Germs... You were the one staying inside your base for the whole game afterwards. That's what is so hypocritical. You're the only one who's called me a camper in Germs, Hun says I'm too aggressive and fast. Funny that...
Link | Reply | Quote
 HaRaKiRi_

Posted 28 June 2010 - 8:44 pm
I didn't call you a camper in 1 v 1, I said you don't delete any walls in Tg's, even though you say you delete all walls even when 2 v 1.
You're on here whining about how people play while it can't possibly bother you since you don't play anyone
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:20 am
Hun said that because he's a huge camper. Just saying. >_>
Link | Reply | Quote
 BuriedInVerona

Posted 29 June 2010 - 5:04 am
I deleted after first 50 kills. I thought I was in a 2v1 position, and any smart player knows that if you delete walls in that position you will get spawned. I open up walls at Samurai when I'm not going to get doubled, I don't know what your problem is with that? We both know you camped the whole match, even Cory could see that.

I'm backing up a clan mates opinion that I agree with, you can clearly see I never made the topic. Words don't describe the desperation you show to take a dig at me for pointless reasons.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scotchberry

Posted 30 June 2010 - 4:21 pm
get rid of all walls!

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 37 posts