CBA Balance Patch

CopyTheCat

Posted 24 November 2011 - 7:03 am
One change can be making koreans and vikings actually good in imperial.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 24 November 2011 - 7:54 am
When i try to add new things in CBA , voobly says "Cheat detected" and destroys all the Castles ....:@

Instead of Changing the Unit HP/AP , try to add more features in the Current Scenario, like VIKINGS are given Castle Age in start for Balancing out, Similarly other under-performing Civilazation should be given extra Resources or Researches to even out in the begininng .

When Imperial Age Comes Civilzations with Elite Rams and Paladins will always get an edge over these Weak Civilzations (Mayans, Aztecs,Goths,Vikings,Britons etc) , But a good player can even win in the worst scenarios with TACTICS and STRATEGIES.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]DoMiNaTloN

Edited 26 November 2011 - 9:18 pm by [s1L3nT]DoMiNaTloN
yer you can do it for 1 player only doing it for mutilpl people of sc is not possible as i have the abillity to do it but it only works on 1 player not multi

cba is no fun random it needs to be played with 4 of the same civs vs the same civs to ballance it all out and make it fair

maker of cba and delete dectector

did a lot of work on cba to help out tenchy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]DoMiNaTloN

Posted 28 November 2011 - 1:29 am
not saying i do have advantages over map makeing all im saying is that the edit for sc map makeing only works for 1 player with out multiply player...as thesite i go o for map pack senarios people make campaigns and use these advantages to make brillien maps ie like make a normal sab have a blast radius of like 1000 so it does some massave explosion in a radius or like 1000 of its normal damage

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts