LN Patch

Age_Conqueror

Posted 12 December 2011 - 6:12 am
Huns Rock in LN! My friend you gotta learn how to play! I love when I get huns they are fun to play the way they are! Don't try to ruin the game with your noob mods!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 12 December 2011 - 8:36 am
donnie's just a super noob in LN as huns -_- YOU DON'T SEE ANY OF THE 2K+ PLAYERS COMPLAINING DONNIE!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Oh_kve

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:17 am
Hello Folks,

i think its a nice idea giving huns 50+wood, but i have to agree that not only huns should we focus in that case, other civs like china, persia etc. should get same look.

what i think is just we need the game going- so i really appreciate new ideas, better some guys care about the game and create some stuff to consider than let the game get rusty, - u get my point jack? i keep u for a really rox player with balls(some guys who claim beeing 16+ should get a slice from u:)) but please dont hit the idea with such force even i agree to u to some point.

every new ideas have probably pro/kontra

to consider:
- fix drop**** + save screen, this is lasting mostly to long
- if possible: create some new civs :)

regards
Kevn
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FAED]LaAbueLaFuma

Posted 13 December 2011 - 7:02 pm
nice
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SOK]Kilzalot

Posted 17 December 2011 - 7:43 pm
Did you ever build a LC then find hunt and delete your LumberCamp to move closer, but realize your huns and cant build a new one. I mean before LC is built like 1%.
Link | Reply | Quote
 arise_Vaan

Posted 17 December 2011 - 8:10 pm
I have been playing Ln for 4 years now, never once had to delete my Lumbercamp. So blame that on yourself with totally **** lumbercamp placement. If you are dumb enough to have to delete lumbercamp then your are worth the auto totally get ****ed by huns 99 wood problem. Same **** with huns on regular nomad, if you build dock before tc, TOUGH LUCK ****, better check civs (by sound or on screen) before making a move.

Huns slow tc is compensated later on severely but dumb noobs dont know this because they are used to blame everything but their own lack of skill.
Keep them the way they are. C
hinese however are overpowered to much with 4/5 vill advantage which isnt compensated with late game disadvatage. If you are ever gonna make a mod, change chinese, but not huns you dumb noobs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KL_2010

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:02 am

A brilliant idea Donnie. With 0 wood after building up a lumber. And now you got 50 wood. Would be more fair with Huns in LN now.

I would like to make a request whether can you do " chat disable" in FFA game. FFA is a very good game as we do not worry about one player got disconnected or sucked teams because we are on our own. However, as of late there are many "secrect talker" and " whiner" in ffa game. This really sucked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MaXep

Edited 20 December 2011 - 11:24 am by MaXep
make then and china to start with 3 vils in dark age ROFL

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Secret]TheViper

Edited 23 December 2011 - 10:25 am by [Secret]TheViper
I don't support this one I'm afraid. If you know how to handle huns, you'll suddenly find yourself having an advantage with the 50 extra wood. Especially the better players I suppose. =/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Back2kcab

Posted 27 December 2011 - 7:56 pm
Agree with viper, its a bad idea. Also, won't this affect watching replays. Need to use this mod in single player and launch up to view replay :S?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NicKeL_

Posted 4 November 2012 - 4:48 pm
no houses....+50 wood will just make them really good....
chinese on the other hand.....

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 26 out of 26 posts