Voobly beginner friendly?

godhead

Posted 19 June 2010 - 3:39 pm
Hello everyone,

I started playing Age of Kings a looong time ago, did some online playing (quite a lot actually, random maps only) at the time, and well, stopped for 10 straight years now.
Now my question is : are there beginners and really casual gamers here, or is everyone playing since years and are very good ?

I don't intend on playing a lot either, so before I do all the configuration to be able to play online, I'd like to know if it's worth it or if there's no way I can find players my level and be the dead weight all the games :P

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedbacks and enjoy the game :)

Omega

PS : I just found out some bots called "The Horde", I tried a 1 vs 1, level hard. Are there players around this level ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cimmy

Posted 20 June 2010 - 7:25 pm
me, a what to play &u
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LoVe_]Suzi

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:13 am
just give it a try... there are plenty of games for many different levels here at voobly.. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tigerphenox

Posted 21 June 2010 - 9:07 am
I'm curious as to where one can get a game going
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WTF]baasheepbaa

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:57 am
It's hard as a zero /low gamer. Since rated was "foisted" on us at gamepark (where most of us went after zone closed) prior to coming to igz then voobly.....well everyone got rating mad :( to the detriment of the game. So low gamers are regarded with suspicion as either useless noobs or as smurfs (people make a new account whenever they feel like it and go beat up on the innocents). So........... breaking the >50 games that most of us (sadly) insist on is hard. However once you do you will be fine. My advice - find some other low gamers and play them until you have 50 games and a horrid rating. However by then you will have made some friends - the only reason I am still there - and you can have fun :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ravin

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:31 pm
suzi is noob, she'll be happy to play with you. ;P
Link | Reply | Quote
 mamu552

Posted 23 June 2010 - 5:11 pm
please starting use
Link | Reply | Quote
 mamu552

Posted 23 June 2010 - 5:14 pm
when play started good head ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mamu552

Posted 23 June 2010 - 5:27 pm
My English is no excuse but the age of more than \ 't play well I
Link | Reply | Quote
 mamu552

Posted 23 June 2010 - 5:28 pm
:D:D
Link | Reply | Quote
 mamu552

Posted 23 June 2010 - 5:30 pm
start a game when
Link | Reply | Quote
 RampageMy****

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:28 am
Right now. We play right now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Persei

Posted 14 August 2010 - 8:20 am
I new player at this game, I can say that I am man of your level. Tell me please your skype or icq or hamachi, will speak )
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ali3nWar3

Posted 21 September 2010 - 5:30 am
From my experience here on Voobly, the majority of people I have run into are not a very nice group of people. If you are not all that good at the game, people will insult you left and right. I even got a message telling me I should go in a corner and kill myself because I am a waste of space and I am using up air that better people can use.

However, I have found some nice people on here. There was one guy I was teamed with in RM, I am not good at starting RM, and he understood that and gave me a hand, turned out we won that match.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 26 September 2010 - 5:41 am
There are jerks wherever you go. Hopefully you will run into people willing to help you out and to play with you ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts