Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > [●] First ever ANCIENT TD DETAILED GUIDE by [DZ]ADDY

[●] First ever ANCIENT TD DETAILED GUIDE by [DZ]ADDY

[DZ]ADDY

Edited 5 April 2012 - 8:00 pm by [DZ]ADDY
thanks alot uncle deo :P <3
this is just the starting...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]Xplosion_

Posted 5 April 2012 - 7:37 pm
gj Addy ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 5 April 2012 - 7:46 pm
few days ago bablu was asking for a guide of TD which contains the detail of the gameplay using byzantine civ.

turks has gold mining bonus, a player named referee is worth mentioning who developed a nice strategy using turks in case u are wondering,he did not build BBt's.

would be helpful if you can post the details of using byzan,brits civ.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 5 April 2012 - 7:48 pm
btw what do u mean by "new never seen this before" if it is written sarcastically u should use a different colour,its looks kinda odd..

for the whole effort,good job man
Link | Reply | Quote
 Xynocast

Edited 5 April 2012 - 8:44 pm by Xynocast
awesome ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Edited 6 April 2012 - 12:58 am by [DZ]ADDY
turks has gold mining bonus, a player named referee is worth mentioning who developed a nice strategy using turks in case u are wondering,he did not build BBt's.

would be helpful if you can post the details of using byzan,brits civ.
did referee reach templars??

i know how to reach templars only wid huns ;sweating so atm i cannot post about byz,brits etc
btw what do u mean by "new never seen this before" if it is written sarcastically u should use a different colour,its looks kinda odd..
never before seen feature is that you can get more space for making towers using kings
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 5 April 2012 - 11:08 pm
ofcourse he did reach templars,lol

and u didnt know u could make 4 layers of towers?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 6 April 2012 - 12:59 am
and u didnt know u could make 4 layers of towers?
i read abt never before seen feature in hints
ofc i know abt 4 layers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 6 April 2012 - 1:14 am
Xynocast wrote:
awesome ;good
gj Addy ;thumbup
for the whole effort,good job man
;cheers ;cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 6 April 2012 - 3:42 pm by L1_m0n_ChU_P40
Well, since you are looking to opine more thoroughly or criticize your guide, I'll do it, but mentioned that the top of the list, you mention that the products should not say anything, so at the beginning not opine.

____- For a noob, it's good to start playing in imperial age. But as I said in a previous post, it is better to play old standard, so you know how to play more TD, evolve and know every civilization. So your guide is more ideal, to say that playing in imperial.
____-You mention that towers can use bombers. For a player in TD's best not to use them.
____-You mention at the end in the store, you can adjust the game to 2500 or 3500 or 5000 gold to win the king. If the guide is for noobs, then reportedly play the king 2500.
____-The Huns can only use them in imperial, so you say in the absence of standard-age caravan. But I say that the map is too easy and simple if you use only Huns, and in addition, is a disorder in the commercial, because unit collapses, blocking fast or blocking market or seaports, thus losing the Gold expected to increase attack. Imagine if they play 7 players with Huns civilization.
____-The other civilizations are excellent and are underestimated in your guide. His real benefits you can experience playing the old standard, and check your difference and real advantage. Lacked civilizations, Aztec, Turks, Saracens and Spanish. But do not be weird or Vikings win Goths, which is very comical and fun.
About the Byzantines, I think you should see your weakness if the Huns measured in imperial. Huns can get 200 units. Byzantines only be 40 pop, and needs to expand its population, and for that you must spend kings and resources. Besides the Byzantines are not good at economics and villagers are very slow builder, so it is not easy to play with them and so have the help to have more life in his tower vital that the only thing good thing about this civilization.
____-In the configuration must be victory conquest. If this standard does not make you weird, some skilled, give him to do great and win by time of the monument.
____-to council that the production of commercial units, must be linear, they are directed to its respective port or market (p1-d1,-d2 p2: p3-d3, p4-d4, etc) and not to other markets, because they create many problems with other players and cause a fatal blockage. There are players with very messy business units that send to all sides and create blockages between units and makes the gold is reduced.
__- The benefit of the 13 kings, for not doing so extensive, just say, it is not convenient because you can not recover the 13 kings invested in the bond.
____- Every player lost in the Templars. Nobody passes, unless it is an ancient TD version 1500 or 1000, which is for beginners or low ultranoobs rather low. And it's an unofficial version of Voobly.
____- Finish by saying that although you say you're not an expert, learn much about the map. But everyone observes and follows your directions. Hopefully more players from getting to share this great map.

En espa.....

Bueno, ya que buscas que opine mas a fondo o critique tu guia, pues lo hare; sin embargo menciono que al inicio de la lista, mencionas que los pro, no deben comentar nada, por eso al inicio no opine. ____- Para un noob, es bueno iniciar jugando en edad imperial. Pero como dije en un post anterior, es mejor jugar en edad standar, asi conoces mas como jugar TD, evolucionar y saber cada civilizacion. Por lo tanto tu guia es mas ideal, decir que jueguen en imperial. ____-Mencionas, que pueden utilizar torres bombarderas. Para un jugador en TD es mejor no usarlas. ____-Mencionas al final en la tienda, que se puede regular el juego a 2500 o 3500 o 5000 el oro para ganar el rey. Si la guia es para noobs, entonces informa, que jueguen el rey a 2500. ____-Los hunos solo pueden usarlos en imperial, por lo que dices en su defecto de caravana en edad estandar. Pero, yo digo que el mapa es demasiado facil y simple si usan solo hunos, y ademas, es un desorden en la parte comercial, porque se colapsa de unidades, impidiendo el paso rapido o bloqueando el mercado o los puertos maritimos; perdiendo asi el oro esperado para subir ataque. Imaginese si juegan 7 jugadores con civilizacion hunos. ____-Las demas civilizaciones son buenisimas y son subestimadas en tu guia. Sus reales ventajas las puedes experimentar jugando en edad estandar, y comprobaras su diferencia y ventaja real. Le faltaron las civilizaciones, aztecas, turcos, sarracenos y españoles. Sin embargo no se le haga raro ganar con godos o vikingos, que es muy comico y divertido. Sobre los bizantinos, creo que deben contemplar su debilidad si la miden con hunos en imperial. hunos pueden sacar 200 unidades. Bizantinos solo puede 40 pop, y necesita extender su poblacion, y para eso se deben gastar reyes y recursos. Ademas los bizantinos no son buenos en economia y sus aldeanos constructores son lentisimos, asi que no es sencillo jugar con ellos y por eso tienen la ayuda de tener mas vida en su torre vital, que lo unico bueno que tiene esta civilizacion. ____-En la configuracion debe ser victoria conquista. Si esta estandar, no se le haga raro, algun habilidoso, le de por hacer maravilla y ganarte por tiempo del monumento. ____-Aconcejar que la produccion de unidades comerciales, debe ser lineal, que sean dirigidas a su respectivo puerto o mercado (p1-d1;p2-d2:p3-d3;p4-d4, etc), y no a otros mercados, porque crean muchos problemas con los otros jugadores y provoca un bloqueo fatal. Hay jugadores muy desordenados con sus unidades comerciales que las mandan a todos lados y generan bloqueos entre las unidades y hace que el oro sea reducido. ____- en el beneficio de los 13 reyes, para no hacerlo tan extenso, solo diga, que no es conveniente porque no se pueden recuperar los 13 reyes invertidos en el bono. ____- todo jugador pierde en los templarios. Nadie los pasa, al menos que sea una version TD ancient 1500 o 1000, que es para ultranoobs o novatos bajos bien bajos. Y es una version NO oficial de voobly. ____- Termino diciendo, que aunque digas que no eres un experto, informate demasiado sobre el mapa. Pero cada cual observa y sigue tus indicaciones. Ojala se metan mas jugadores a compartir este mapa genial.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Edited 6 April 2012 - 4:10 pm by [DZ]ADDY
its true if you play with more players your trade gets affected.i did not write abt each civi in detail because already the guide is too long...if i add more info to it...all will get scared and think twice before reading after seeing the size just like i was when i saw your comment :P
and i already explained in the guide why 13 kings upgrade is a waste..
host can adjust game settings at the start of game by deleting the right outpost but he has to do it only in 30 seconds...

i forgot to mention in the guide :O
host can make game harder at any point of time by deleting two outposts which research SQUIRES and HUSBANDARY for p8(enemy)
i'll add it in the guide :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nigetron

Posted 6 April 2012 - 7:54 pm
me parece muy buena tu guía, pero si un novato que se lea la guía, juega en feudal inevitablemente perderá :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 7 April 2012 - 7:33 am
Nigetron wrote:
me parece muy buena tu guía, pero si un novato que se lea la guía, juega en feudal inevitablemente perderá :/
can't you see i mentioned in the settings POST IMPERIAL AGE ;stern
steps for feudal age and imperial age obviously have to be different.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]deadlydeo

Posted 7 April 2012 - 8:02 am
[DZ]ADDY wrote:
can't you see i mentioned in the settings POST IMPERIAL AGE ;stern
steps for feudal age and imperial age obviously have to be different.

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 7 April 2012 - 11:35 am
you are right, the idea is to know the map, and the best way is practicing it, there are many player were practicing one to one knowing how the map with different civilizations, and so is interesting. Some are struggling more than others. With this guide is sufficient, so that different users Voobly consult the map and draw their ideas, techniques and forms of play in a td is ancient or others like it. Some players say they win a td in Imperial is a matter of luck and much defines the degree of life of the main tower, which is NOT said when you play old standard, which is what is the best technique I could do bequeath farther. The gameplay is not so different, you just have to stop playing the lazy to evolve in the game, and will understand because the difference of using a civi and its advantage. In imperial most users only used because it is the civilians Huns more simple or simple to play and with which gold can be removed without problem. Getting away is important, but manage or understand the benefits of the other civis is the most interesting and makes a player puts more challenges on the map.

PDT: sorry that my comment yesterday about the guide does not appear, was very specific, maybe I'm erased or not (I hope this is not displayed or deleted). Just added it would be good to see play the owner of this guide make it work, and I have challenged several times and will not let me see your magic wand in ancient td, although I do not know playing the map. goodbye

tienes razon, la idea es conocer el mapa, y la mejor manera es practicandolo, hay muchos jugador que practicando fueron conociendo uno a uno como funciona el mapa con distintas civilizaciones, y so es lo interesante. Algunos se esfuerzan mas que otros. Con esta guia es suficiente, para que los diferentes usuarios de voobly consulten el mapa y saquen sus ideas, tecnicas y formas de juego en un td sea ancient u otros del mismo tipo. Algunos jugadores, manifiestan que ganar un td en imperial es cosa de suerte y la define mucho el grado de vida de la torre principal, cosa que NO se dice cuando juegas en edad estandar, que se ve cual es la mejor tecnica que pude hacer legar mas lejos. La forma de juego no es tan diferente, solo hay que dejar la pereza de jugar evolucionando en el juego, y comprenderan porque la diferencia de usar una civi y su ventaja. En imperial solo la mayoria de usuarios usa hunos porque es la civi mas sencilla o simple de jugar y con la que pueden sacar sin problema oro. Llegar lejos es lo importante, pero manejar o entender las ventajas de las otras civis es lo mas interesante y hace que un jugador se ponga mas retos en el mapa.

PDT: lastima que mi comentario de ayer sobre la guia no aparece, era muy especifico, tal vez lo borraron o no quedo (Espero que este aparezca o no sea borrado). Solo agrego que seria bueno ver jugar al dueño de esta guia ponerla a funcionar; ya lo he retado varias veces y no quiere dejarme ver su barita magica en td ancient, aun no lo conozco jugando el mapa. Adios

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 90 posts