I am having trouble with decent players once I get to late castle on 1v1 Arabia. I flush pretty much always with skirms/spears/scouts then bring in archers around 18 mins and castle around 25-30 if the feudal battle is heavy. I think generally try to crank knights from 2 stables and archers from 2 stables and raid him, meanwhile I try to get 5 TC's about 5-10 minutes after castling. This part I dont have a problem with, my problems come in when it gets into late castle and early imp and I really dont have a build strategy/ tech strategy to follow.

I pick either huns or Mongols when its pick civ, so cav archers with both for sure, full upgrades. I usually have a bunch of knights with huns so I always get them to paladins. The problem is that I always end up running out of gold. I try to get every mine on the map that I can and also relics, and I try to get a ton of food/wood to sell at the market ASAP before he ruins the prices. Usually I'll run the market to about 20 on the prices.

I guess my questions are
1. Should I always get all econ upgrades before going castle? I usually try to get them first, but should I prioritize them over military?

2. What upgrades should I get at the university and monestary, and castle? I always get conscription, redemption, chemistry, and murder holes.

3. Should I use unique units? I find that when I do fork up the gold for elite UU's I usually end up with only 2-3 castles post imp after big battles, and then I feel like I wasted the gold on the upgrade because I cant flood with the unit.

4. Seige worth it? It seems like it costs a ton of gold for something that I will run out of.

5. Other than that I try to always get Hussar/Pike/ Elight Skirms, just in case I have to crank a junk army. Is this advisable?