Greetings

BOSS_Keeper

Posted 6 May 2012 - 9:38 am
Hey
I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now. I may get my own room in a month. If I get my own room and a joystick, I may dust of my TI and wreak havoc again. Maybe drag LordAlan back here with his Gunboats. :-) I was wondering if someone can link me the iso (My DL failed when I tried to get it from Spectre) and instruction on how to get this game running in Windows 7. The Megauploads links are nonfunctional. Good to see this game still alive. Havent touched it in about 5 years...

-Keeps
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TRA]Alec006

Posted 10 May 2012 - 7:04 pm
Sup keeper!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BOSS_Keeper

Posted 11 May 2012 - 8:22 am
Sup Alec,
So I def tried Allegiance. My asian satellite sucks balls here in Afghanistan. 500m jumps just trying to nan. I can probe and command, that's about it. Maybe be a decoy nanner, lol. Ugh, this sucks... I was really feinding on playing. I kept my awesome (18) though!

Prob lag will be worse in XvT since I'd be connecting to people and not Euro servers. Glad you found the XvT page though. Good memories.
:-)
Link | Reply | Quote
 TRA_DayMaster

Posted 29 June 2012 - 2:46 am
I can assist you. What email address can I contact you at?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BOSS_Keeper

Posted 11 August 2012 - 2:36 pm
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 FPF_Gabber359

Edited 15 August 2012 - 11:04 pm by FPF_Gabber359
Damn that's a blast from the past. Nice to see you're around and kicking. Just saw that the XvT WoW's are alive and well aswell. Got my XvT working, kindof, but crashes to desktop whenever I try and start a game in singleplayer. Works fine in a virtual machine (VMWare, XP SP2), but that's more of a bandaid then a real solution.
Might have to get my old XP machine hooked up again. Sigh.

Edit: Had to dust off my old XvT screenshots while impersonating Keeper :) Had a good chuckle
Poor Diablo :P

Keeper on top, as always

and I've got a billion more ss's stashed away :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 NSNS_Keeper

Posted 8 October 2012 - 10:31 am
Haha, nice screen shot. Love toying with newbs. :-)
Damn I miss this game. :-(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NSNS]Keeper_

Posted 8 October 2012 - 4:29 pm
Alright... My last name change... I swear :-)
Link | Reply | Quote
 BOSS_Rizzor

Posted 15 October 2012 - 7:25 pm
Way to get the word out Keeps. I miss this game as well and I am sure it has been close to 8 years since the last time I was in a WoW, Memories for sure.

BOSS_Rizzor

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts