Age of Mythology Reborn

steakmittens

Posted 21 June 2012 - 8:04 pm
AOM SHOWCASE SCENARIO # 1: AGE OF CASTLES V3
DATE: THURS JUNE 21st

Intro: To begin my showcase of scenarios i felt that I would begin with a personal favourite, Age of Castles V3 (there are different versions of map, all the same style of gameplay, I just prefer this one). The Game itself requires effective strategy, skill and teamwork and is loads of fun to play. I remeber I used to play this scenario all the time back in ESO, and I hope that the game will be as sucessful on Voobly. Enjoy:)

How to Play?

Setup
-P1 P2 P3 (human players) and P7(AI) TEAM 1
-P3 P4 P5 (human players) and P8(AI) Team 2
-P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 (HUMAN PLAYERS)
-P7 P8 (AI, COMPUTER PLAYER)

What you do
- Objective of the scenario is too control all the castles and beat the other team. Throughout the map there are castles (walled of areas surrounded by walls and protected by archers). To capture a castle, move your hero to the god statchue within the castle. If you have castle captured the statchue and archers will turn white (If on team 1, P1 P2 P3) or Black (If on team 2, P4 P5 P6). This works the same way if your taking over one of the other teams captured castles
- Once a castle is captured, the archers will convert to the AI on your team. The defending archers within the castle will then attack enemy when in range untill your team loses control of the castle to the other team. With castles you can also spawn units (only when from castles that your team has captured). To spawn units place your hero on the teal/cyan tile that lies infront of a neutral unit. That specific unit will then spawn within your castle till you move your hero from the tile. This works the same way for upgrading your hero where your hero will continuesly be upgraded untill moved (upgrades for your hero will remain for the rest of the game, even after he respawns)
- Spawning units/ upgrading hero takes gold (only when you have the required amount of gold will your units spawn). The more castles your team controls, the faster gold income you'll have.
- When your hero dies he will respawn from where the castle where he was when the game began
- Around the map there are also areas where you can buy other units (ie boats). Similiar to castles, simply place your hero on the tile within the area (not required to capture, unlike castles)
- To win capture all the castles

Other stuff
- Hope this provides a clear enough explaination of the game. If you would like to find more information about the scenario, you can read about it or download it here:
[You must login to view link]

I will be hosting the game within the AOT lobby within the next couple days, so if you'd like to try it out or download for yourself join in a game :). If you have any questions concerns or requests please message me or write on my wall. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 27 June 2012 - 2:54 am
do classic tower defense :)

i'll help you with that one, i'm the best td player ever (the good td version :D)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MACAR]TimeTraveller

Posted 1 September 2013 - 9:24 pm
Simply make some famous streamers stream the game !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [HoR]DoLhades

Posted 19 September 2013 - 6:58 pm
If I recall correctly I tried to do something similar to that, I tried to do a tournament of minigames and scenarios and such for points worth over at AoMH.

Unfortunately I got only one person wanting to join. Back then things were better off though
Link | Reply | Quote
 veepulbb

Posted 28 October 2015 - 8:48 am
I still want to play!

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 35 out of 35 posts