Y-TD [Project Suspended]

Rambit

Posted 6 June 2012 - 12:08 pm
It is rated right now, I made a mistake with the link but fixed it now: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sanjuro

Posted 6 June 2012 - 4:07 pm
Cool map....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 6 June 2012 - 4:35 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Sanjuro wrote:
Cool map....

Thank you!

Warning: For those that keep older versions (v1 or v0) or the name with the "°BF°" tag please download the new version (v1.5) with the new name "[BF]" (this do not apply for Rated Version because the name is different and it is updated).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 6 June 2012 - 6:14 pm by [MM]Gallas
You must login into Voobly to view image

I'm played with the 1.5 version. Played it in rated game. Firstly lots of player told me, the map is really lagging. And the interactive levels are too hard with that lag. (I think this is that lag what I told you some weeks ago)

3 hours later....

p4 died, and game crashed. (game was turned off and nobody lost ratting)
Crash reason = more than 256 thing destroyed/removed with triggers one time.
Fix idea = If sbody die, buildings and units die with more triggers, and not same time (good example the v8 cba if sbody die)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 6 June 2012 - 7:14 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
[MM]Gallas wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image

I'm played with the 1.5 version. Played it in rated game. Firstly lots of player told me, the map is really lagging. And the interactive levels are too hard with that lag. (I think this is that lag what I told you some weeks ago)

3 hours later....

p4 died, and game crashed. (game was turned off and nobody lost ratting)
Crash reason = more than 256 thing destroyed/removed with triggers one time.
Fix idea = If sbody die, buildings and units die with more triggers, and not same time (good example the v8 cba if sbody die)

1° The map is not lagged, someone lagg... I've been playing it 4 days and there's no lagg (unless someone is lagging), I can't do anything if the conection of 1 player is failing (Voobly always have troubles with the conections)

2° 3 Hours later? Not possible ;)

3° That's how it works... not everything is removed with 1 trigger obviously, I have 5 different triggers for each thing so... it must be something else, not that and the 4 times that I've play it when P4 die there's no crash.

I'm gonna look into the "Crash" and about the lagg... play with people who have good conection, otherwise of course it will be lagged (even with 6 players the map is not lagged like that).
Link | Reply | Quote
 AReSaURiO

Posted 6 June 2012 - 7:27 pm
y en español no lo pueden traducir ;cry soy un indio mexica :( quiero saber de que se trata
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 6 June 2012 - 7:59 pm
1° The map is not lagged, someone lagg... I've been playing it 4 days and there's no lagg (unless someone is lagging), I can't do anything if the conection of 1 player is failing (Voobly always have troubles with the conections)

2° 3 Hours later? Not possible ;)

3° That's how it works... not everything is removed with 1 trigger obviously, I have 5 different triggers for each thing so... it must be something else, not that and the 4 times that I've play it when P4 die there's no crash.

I'm gonna look into the "Crash" and about the lagg... play with people who have good conection, otherwise of course it will be lagged (even with 6 players the map is not lagged like that).

The lag wasn't an imagination. Speak with Wedha (gr or voobly) if you wanna hear more about it.

Yes 3 hours. (game time)

I think the problem is with the tower destroying. with other units (vills, bs, univ.) maybe its more than 256.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 6 June 2012 - 8:06 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
[MM]Gallas wrote:
The lag wasn't an imagination. Speak with Wedha (gr or voobly) if you wanna hear more about it.

Yes 3 hours. (game time)

I think the problem is with the tower destroying. with other units (vills, bs, univ.) maybe its more than 256.

1° Someone was lagging, as I already said... the map do not have lagg unles the spawns are Ships and as soon as the ships get's destroyed the lagg is gone.

2° Not possible ;) maybe 3 hours in fast speed that is equal to "1 hour with 30 minutes" more or less, but 3 hours playing LOL, not possible, I made this scenario and I've been playing it a long time.

3° V1.6 will be needed improving the removers (but I seriously don't know why it crash... the first time that I hear this).

AReSaURiO wrote:
y en español no lo pueden traducir ;cry soy un indio mexica :( quiero saber de que se trata

Working on it... but don't expect it very soon my friend :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 6 June 2012 - 8:14 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Download New Version 1.6

¿What's new?

Just a improve in the "Defeat" of each player for non crashes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 6 June 2012 - 9:51 pm
You seem to use the term 'final' quite loosely. I rated this because I thought it was a good TD that was completely tested, but seems I made a mistake there. I can't update the rated version every day, I need them to be tested before I rate them not after.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 6 June 2012 - 10:16 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Rambit wrote:
You seem to use the term 'final' quite loosely. I rated this because I thought it was a good TD that was completely tested, but seems I made a mistake there. I can't update the rated version every day, I need them to be tested before I rate them not after.

Yes well, as you know make a completely "free of buggs" scenario is quite hard and more if it have lot of triggers, also... I don't think it's quite loosely since most of the maps have more than 2 updates (for example... some that Donie rated like Che TD?) and mine just had 2, but as you wish, I'm gonna test it full the entire day and tomorrow I'm going to give you the final done.

If you still want to rate it or not is up to you, not me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Posted 6 June 2012 - 10:22 pm
Rambit wrote:

You made no mistake. Rate a map => unrate it if it has significant bugs and then rerate it... if you want to **** about supposedly doing this every day (would hardly be the case) then set-up some sort of rating schedule.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ezekiel_25_17

Posted 6 June 2012 - 10:52 pm
Good description but no store prices ... ;thumbdown

Plz update your description with the prices. THX !

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 1:36 am
Good description but no store prices ... ;thumbdown

Plz update your description with the prices. THX !

For what you want them? Play it and read Hints or the store ingame, not out of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [5b]Drakkhen

Posted 7 June 2012 - 4:07 am
3 hours the game crash, same thing

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 54 posts