Y-TD [Project Suspended]

_MaTT_M0rgaN_

Posted 7 June 2012 - 6:05 am
It is a good map. Try it 4 times already, but unfortunately the version with crashea rating is the beginning and should be started at least 10 seconds to get the game, otherwise the game gets you out or damaged. We have to wait a bit and get started. According to the spirit with version 1.6 is better that, but has not yet changed rambit version v16 and anchor better to qualify. Hopefully improve the speed to start the game because it starts slow and sometimes this slow or heavy soretodo playing shows in the games of 1v1 or 1v1v1. I guess with the full game or 5 players does not happen. I recommend solving the heads-up games or 1v1v1. Step units are varied and this allows a greater complexity to the play and allows a wide range of units that pass at the end or you can control. It's hard to start and it lengthens the game. For there to review a record of the game to two hours, is quite long.

Es un mapa bueno. Ya lo ensaye 4 veces, pero lamentablemente la version con calificacion se crashea al inicio y debe inici**** por lo menos con 10 segundos al ponerse la partida, de lo contrario te saca del juego o se daña. Hay que esperar un poco y comenzar.

Segun el spirit con la version 1.6 esta mejor eso, pero el rambit aun no ha cambiado la version y anclar mejor la v16 a calificar.
Ojala mejoren la velocidad al iniciar el juego porque inicia lento y en ocasiones, este ritmo lento o pesado al jugar soretodo se nota en los games de 1v1 o 1v1v1. Supongo que con el juego full o 5 jugadores no sucede. Recomiendo solucionar los juegos mano a mano o 1v1v1.

Las unidades de paso son muy variadas y eso permite una mayor complejidad al jugar y permite una variada gama de unidades que pasan al final o puedes controlar.

Es dificil el inicio y eso alarga el juego. Por ahi revise un registro del juego a dos hrs, es bastante largo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 7 June 2012 - 6:45 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
About this guys, Let me explain something:

I don't know why v1.5 is crashing (it's suposed that the 1.5 do not crash at the start!) but well, the version 1.6 will not be rated yet people, actually as I told to Rambit I was going to test the map all night (and that's what I'm doing right now), after 15 tests we found some new buggs (nothing special) and we already fix them! also we decreased the prize of the "Longbowmans" and increase the "+AP" that they receive (now instead of every 10 minutes they get it every 5 minutes), that way the're useful and not useless.

My question is... Can someone please give me a record where the game crash at the start? I tested it (v1.5 and v1.6) 15 times already and there's no crash at the start, I don't know what's going on, also I need a record of the crash at the "3 hours" ingame because I can not find the crash, everytime that I play the game is fine...

About the speed of the waves HP at the start... I will say NO absolutelly, just think in this... most players on "Medium" difficult survive very hard when level 3 starts and most of them die before level 5 because they don't know what strategy follow or what buy what not, also the first 2 levels are for increase your ECONOMY, if I make the second level "harder" no one will survive because the economy is not enough for buy AP plus increase economy at the same time.

The maximum gametime (in real life) is 1 hour with 45 minutes, remember that you're playing on "FAST SPEED", so if it says "3 hours with 30 minutes" you have not playing 3 hours with 30 minutes, you have playing 1 hour with 15 minutes.

Also, people, stop playing on "Easy" difficult if you're good already, play on "Medium" or even "Hard", "Easy" is for starters.

Notes: The Rated version (if Rambit accept to rate it one more time) will be the 2.0, with everything fixed, well... almost, because no one gave me a record where the game crash at the start and at the 3 hours ingame and everytime I test the TD it works perfectly well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 6:47 am
Quote:
The maximum gametime (in real life) is 1 hour with 45 minutes, remember that you're playing on "FAST SPEED", so if it says "3 hours with 30 minutes" you have not playing 3 hours with 30 minutes, you have playing 1 hour with 15 minutes.
People always mean game time when they say there is a bug at X time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 6:57 am
Rambit wrote:
People always mean game time when they say there is a bug at X time.

Tell that too Gallas, he thinks that 3 hours ingame mean 3 hours in real life... also, I can't find the crash at the "3 hours ingame" and neither at the start, everytime that I play it the map work perfect! So please people, if you want this rated and withouth buggs help me by sending me a record of both crashes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 7 June 2012 - 6:58 am
Yes well, as you know make a completely "free of buggs" scenario is quite hard and more if it have lot of triggers, also... I don't think it's quite loosely since most of the maps have more than 2 updates (for example... some that Donie rated like Che TD?) and mine just had 2, but as you wish, I'm gonna test it full the entire day and tomorrow I'm going to give you the final done.

If you still want to rate it or not is up to you, not me.
;thumbdown

che td fue evaluado 5 veces amigo, el mapa fue perfeccionado men y duro bastante para ser aceptado. Mas rapido lo sacaron que editar el mapa. Y eso que es un mapa muy dificil.

Sobre Y td. Es agradable, pero hay que practicarlo. Sugiero que se controle el lag producido en el mapa con pocos jugadores y al iniciar el juego. Debe afectar algo, los kiker de sistemas o algo asi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 7:04 am
;thumbdown

che td fue evaluado 5 veces amigo, el mapa fue perfeccionado men y duro bastante para ser aceptado. Mas rapido lo sacaron que editar el mapa. Y eso que es un mapa muy dificil.

Sobre Y td. Es agradable, pero hay que practicarlo. Sugiero que se controle el lag producido en el mapa con pocos jugadores y al iniciar el juego. Debe afectar algo, los kiker de sistemas o algo asi.

It is not a "Hard" TD, not even for edit lol... and yeah, 5 times, mine just 2, so? That's what I said and I'm editing this map for refine too, I can't understand what's your point...

Yeah, Y-TD is for good players and also you must know how it works, as I said... play it on "Easy" if you're a starter, if not... try Medium and Hard.

The lagg is not because of the TD, I test this scenario with full players and all the difficults... there's no lagg but I'm the host of course, if the host or any other player have a bad connection of course it will be lagged, there's nothing I can do.

About the crash at the start... if it's the booter of computers or players everytime that I test it must crash too but there's no crash for me and one more time... I test v1.5 and v1.6 17 times already and I can't find out the crash because the scenario never crash when I'm playing, so please send me a record of the scenario crashing!
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 7 June 2012 - 9:13 am
the last TD lagean they are creating is the beginning. Usually by the kicker or botter systems, on some occasions up the automatic bott destroying buildings and until the item is realized that process generates a lagg or delay the process of removing the buildings. I propose to make automatic, that is disappearing all in every position and not destroyed. All maps TD run with or without lagg and slow to load games. Encourage perhaps be a little, but this time not lagg and checked several times. Check the automatic botter, maybe be a key to avoiding estreladas or falls in the game or maybe you have something that is not as necessary on the map and make it more simple to emulate.

los ultimos TD que estan creando se lagean al inicio. Generalmente es por el kicker o botter de los sistemas; en algunas ocaciones configuran el bott automatico destruyendo los edificios y hasta que en la partida se realice ese proceso se genera un lagg o se demora el proceso de eliminar los edificios. Propongo que se realice automatico; es decir desapareciendo todo en cada posicion y no se destruya. Todos los mapas TD funcionan con o sin lagg y no tardan en cargar las partidas. Quiza se alentan un poco, pero en esta ocasion no es lagg y se ha comprobado varias veces. Revisa el botter automatico, quizas sea una clave para evitar estreladas o caidas en el juego o quizas se tiene algo que no sea tan necesario en el mapa y hacerlo mas simple para emular.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 7 June 2012 - 9:15 am
Tell that too Gallas, he thinks that 3 hours ingame mean 3 hours in real life... also, I can't find the crash at the "3 hours ingame" and neither at the start, everytime that I play it the map work perfect! So please people, if you want this rated and withouth buggs help me by sending me a record of both crashes.

I never said ingame time = real time. If I speak about aoe2 time, I'm using always gametime. Oh and about this forum post I feel:

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 7 June 2012 - 9:47 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I never said ingame time = real time. If I speak about aoe2 time, I'm using always gametime. Oh and about this forum post I feel:

You must login into Voobly to view image

Nice! That's how it must be ;3happy

About the lagg problems... after think 2 hours what maybe and just MAYBE increase the lagg I promess that the v2.0 will have lot of less lagg, I'm working right now on it, just give me time since I have to fix and improve 2 versions at the same time.

the last TD lagean they are creating is the beginning. Usually by the kicker or botter systems, on some occasions up the automatic bott destroying buildings and until the item is realized that process generates a lagg or delay the process of removing the buildings. I propose to make automatic, that is disappearing all in every position and not destroyed. All maps TD run with or without lagg and slow to load games. Encourage perhaps be a little, but this time not lagg and checked several times. Check the automatic botter, maybe be a key to avoiding estreladas or falls in the game or maybe you have something that is not as necessary on the map and make it more simple to emulate.

los ultimos TD que estan creando se lagean al inicio. Generalmente es por el kicker o botter de los sistemas; en algunas ocaciones configuran el bott automatico destruyendo los edificios y hasta que en la partida se realice ese proceso se genera un lagg o se demora el proceso de eliminar los edificios. Propongo que se realice automatico; es decir desapareciendo todo en cada posicion y no se destruya. Todos los mapas TD funcionan con o sin lagg y no tardan en cargar las partidas. Quiza se alentan un poco, pero en esta ocasion no es lagg y se ha comprobado varias veces. Revisa el botter automatico, quizas sea una clave para evitar estreladas o caidas en el juego o quizas se tiene algo que no sea tan necesario en el mapa y hacerlo mas simple para emular.

Yeah, I obviously will not have that problem hahaha, only the new designers do not know that have computers with no AI in a game will make it lagg a lot at the start, in this TD they're booted as soon as the game start.

As I already said before, v2.0 will have less lagg, I think that I was so exited adding "scenario design" that I forgot that sometimes that makes lagg.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ezekiel_25_17

Posted 7 June 2012 - 9:55 am

The map is very laggy ... Slow motion gaming !!!!!!!!!

Hint of the day:

Teams together => activated => auto crash when launching => so deactivate

Questions:

Speed locked or unlocked ?
Victory Standard ? Conquest ?

On Easy Mode no berries (food) ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 7 June 2012 - 10:01 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
The map is very laggy ... Slow motion gaming !!!!!!!!!

Hint of the day:

Teams together => activated => auto crash when launching => so deactivate

Questions:

Speed locked or unlocked ?
Victory Standard ? Conquest ?

On Easy Mode no berries (food) ?

1° I agree that is my fault some lagg but please... anyway until v2.0 is here (aprox. in 5 hours) don't play with laggers, it is not 100% my fault.

2° No, Team together is not the problem... it works with it desactivated or activated.

3° Are you serious with the question of the speed?

4° Victory Standard, it is set to "conquest" in the editor so no one can win by "building" a Wonder.

5° The food "type" depends of your bonus, if you don't have any "specific" bonus (Like Mongols or Britons) you will get Berries, otherwise you will get your special unit for the food.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ezekiel_25_17

Posted 7 June 2012 - 10:07 am
Its not my fault when you are not able to post the right settings ... Are you serious ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 10:08 am
Its not my fault when you are not able to post the right settings ... Are you serious ?

The settings are at the "Download" part. Kewl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 7 June 2012 - 2:26 pm
Probably Voobly that makes it laggs. Works great on GR
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 7 June 2012 - 6:41 pm
BF_Basse wrote:
Probably Voobly that makes it laggs. Works great on GR

Agree... in GR the map is free of lagg (unless someone is lagging) but well, I'm almost done with the v2.0.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 54 posts