Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > Warrior Defense strategy

Warrior Defense strategy

dafuq

Posted 8 June 2012 - 8:18 pm
somehow i'm pretty sure that i've seen a guide for complete warrior defense scenario, with to-do's minute by minute, wave by wave. does anyone know about this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 6 July 2012 - 11:16 am
es un mapa muy basico.... mno necesita guias...solo practicar y ya....
Link | Reply | Quote
 PinNoob126

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:15 am
dafuq wrote:
somehow i'm pretty sure that i've seen a guide for complete warrior defense scenario, with to-do's minute by minute, wave by wave. does anyone know about this?

its been a longtime since i play this. I rmb, choose britons as your civil, buy elite longbowman till you have 3k gold, den you spend it on AP.(depends on how man players on the map)(and difficulty) Make sure your longbowman must have at least +30ap or is it 35 or 40++(i 4got) den spam rest on achemist.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Amrinder

Posted 8 November 2012 - 5:23 pm
best civs
Britions for range
Turks for fast gold mining
mongols for fast attack
i prefer turks
Buying units:-
buy cheap units but in large numbers(150-175) e.g. archers of eye for turks and britions, magudai for mongols etc
first create a 'wall of man' using war wagons on no attack. it helps a lot.
using fast fire ships against siege weapons and elephants level is good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:14 am
Turks for gold mining
18 Genghis Khans
3 Alchemist
1 x 5k gold HP 2 x 6k gold AP
30 x Skirmishers, to make a 'wall' (If you feel confident don't waste the gold.)
7 Alchemist
1 x 5k gold HP 1 x 6k gold AP (if your in player 4/Yellow position)
50+ Villagers
88,888 Gold
Ghost Soldiers for the rest of the game
19 x Relics (If you can be bothered)

Once you've got 4+ Ghost Soldiers you will notice your 18 khans are worthless, i'v seen myself sending them over the 'deadline' just because I can.
1)If you are in a central position, and your allies on both sides are gone/defeated. In between the current level finishing and the next level starting. Move your units back enough so that you don't waste 'attacks' on enemies in neighbouring lines, thus maximizing the killing of the units you need to be killing.
2)Always send you level up vils to mine gold, not to trade carts, you make alot more gold from mining regardless of your civ.
3)Always sell your surplus resources at your market.
4)If your playing as P4/Yellow expect most of the enemy to come to you, and all bosses. A tip for dealing with the early bosses it to simply put your units on NO ATTACK STANCE, and let this 1 unit pass through. Or if your skilled at HitNRun use your hero and lure the boss into an empty lane where he will just disappear.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 28 October 2014 - 7:01 am by 23RaidingParty
-go brits
-sell all food, wood, and stone (unless you want to build towers)
-put free relic in monastery
-don't buy relics, buy alchemist (300 gold per minute) it's gives same gold as 10 relics but it's cheaper
-buy elite longbow archer
-block your path and save gold for alchemist
-when you get your 4th or 5th alchemist, buy many elite longbow and then buy HP then AP
-buy monks to heal your units
-keep buying alchemist (max 10)

........... after that you get bored and resign

note: units don't automatically attack ornlu wolf and monkey, you need to click manually (you can use unit groups CTRL + 1, CTRL +2, CTRL + 3)

you don't have to go briton, but it's best because 6+6 range, mongol khan also good, but khans cost much more than elite longbow, don't go turk because you only have 4 gold miners and that's not significant, jap martel is good but you need to buy lots of HP because they have small range

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts