How do I get a Custom Scenario to work?

Roflol1337

Posted 11 July 2012 - 3:46 am
Hi, I'm new to both this community at large and hosting AoE games online in general, and I was wondering if I could get some help with a problem of mine.

See, I've recently made a custom map with two player slots and 6 computer slots that, after a long time put into it, my brother and I very much wanted to play together over Voobly. The only problem being that, when I load the scenario into the lobby, it doesn't send us to our chosen players (One and Five in this case), the races for the computers get switched around, and the triggers I've set up do not work.

I don't know what if I'm doign wrong, if I'm doing anything wrong, or simply not doing something. Any help on this would be appreciated - I really don't wanna find out I wasted the time on a map that was meant for more than one person
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 11 July 2012 - 7:02 am
Make sure the triggers are right and also that the setup options are fine too, if everything is correct and it does not work try to test it on GR.

Oh... almost forgot about this, make sure you put the computers right too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:25 am
Make sure the triggers are right and also that the setup options are fine too, if everything is correct and it does not work try to test it on GR.

Oh... almost forgot about this, make sure you put the computers right too.

best black Spiri sure you have the man for Voobly td fast tttttttttttttttttttt ooooooooooooooooooo, I'm bored without a ranked game and this community alone td gamea this ridiculous ugly ****ers cba thx ;good :P ;3happy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 11 July 2012 - 7:14 pm
best black Spiri sure you have the man for Voobly td fast tttttttttttttttttttt ooooooooooooooooooo, I'm bored without a ranked game and this community alone td gamea this ridiculous ugly ****ers cba thx ;good :P ;3happy

One of them is almost done bro, give me time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Roflol1337

Posted 11 July 2012 - 7:40 pm
Well, the triggers are all set and the conditions and computers are all good, so I guess those are ruled out. But in regards to setup, do you mean the map's setup, the setup in the pre-game lobby, the setup of the scenario chooser, or a combination thereof?
And again I'm new, so I apologize for asking, but what's GR?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 11 July 2012 - 8:01 pm
The Map Setup in the pre-game lobby and GR means...

G a m e R a n g e r
Link | Reply | Quote
 krimshail

Posted 12 July 2012 - 3:15 am
make sure when u join your not just changing the colors. add a computers in 234 your brother will be in the 5 slot and the rest comps
Link | Reply | Quote
 Walzmfront

Posted 12 July 2012 - 3:48 am
Rolling on the floor laughing silently.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 12 July 2012 - 7:50 pm
krimshail wrote:
make sure when u join your not just changing the colors. add a computers in 234 your brother will be in the 5 slot and the rest comps

That's true too, don't change the colors, if your brother is Player 5 he must join on Player 5 slot, How to do it? Before he join's just put the Computers in "P2", "P3" and "P4".

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts