Improving Feudal time

RavenJason36

Posted 12 July 2012 - 9:11 pm
I'm having a hard time improving my feudal time. Right now my average time that I hit the feudal button is about 11-12 minutes. A lot of the people I play are already feudal by the time I hit the button. Does anyone have a viable strategy or villager placement I can use to help my advance faster?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fernandobca

Posted 12 July 2012 - 9:21 pm
Well, - you need 500 food in order to advance to feudal age and 2 dark age buildings.
So obviously focus on food on dark age. Put a couple villagers on wood at the beggining (after you already have enough villagers on sheep to keep villager production), and that will give you the necesary wood for those buildings, 2-3 farms, and you will have enough food and 23-25 population to reach feudal at a OK time, considering you found all your sheep and your boars fast enough.
Keep in mind deers exist, sometimes they are a huge food boost. But NEVER rely on them. Its an extra.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fernandobca

Posted 12 July 2012 - 9:22 pm
I forgot to say - Focus on keeping your Town Center always producing villager (never housed, never idle). That is the key to a good timing, and reaching feudal with a good eco.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _ToP1v1_

Posted 13 July 2012 - 4:22 am
ty helped me alot! and i will help u raven :) dont worry i alwaya hit button 10 - 13 min but always got bs and market and go castle 18 19 min witch is pretty good timing i supose but if u get rushed ur screwd but i walled its bassically boom then fast imp
Link | Reply | Quote
 RavenJason36

Posted 13 July 2012 - 6:03 am
Yeah I'm always one of the first to castle age. xaoc do you think you could play tmrw and
Teach me how to defend a rush, usually whenever I get rushed its pretty much gg.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Keepo

Posted 13 July 2012 - 6:09 am
mMm watch recs and see how they up fast.

Dont FC unless your pocket (middle possition >.>)
You can do two things when u feudal in arabia
22/23 Pop Scouts
23/24/25 pop Archers

Timings:

22 pop = 10:20
23 pop = 10:45
24 pop = 11:10
25 pop = 11:35
dont go more then that.

Go to [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 RavenJason36

Posted 13 July 2012 - 8:15 am
So if pocket player save wood for market and bs for fc. But if outside player use wood on barracks and archery? Seems like a good strat.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SennaDaSilva

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:32 am
Set resources to High.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _DZ_I3unny_

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:47 pm
Set resources to High.
;green
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 16 November 2013 - 8:31 pm
I always start by creating 2 houses and 4 villagers. Once I haave 6 on sheep (almost right away) I start sending villagers to wood, find my boar and remembering to not get housed. Try playing against computers, you'll start to realize you need to get everything out of your resources, so why build an archerry range when you are not going to use it ect.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Trollster

Posted 9 February 2014 - 9:07 pm
Lure your boars in earlier, eat your sheep earlier, more vills on food.
Faster feudal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Posted 9 February 2014 - 9:14 pm
why dig out 2 year old threads? ;nonono

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts