Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Death Match > The truth about Diablo aka _Zorn_ aka 200 other smurfs

The truth about Diablo aka _Zorn_ aka 200 other smurfs

FuerstHagen_

Posted 20 August 2012 - 7:19 pm
evry DM player knows this guy - he is famous for anyoing people + droptricking + pointtrading.

some statements of players about him:

DemocracyofGods :
This guy is a complete joke... he is the one player on Voobly who I know for a 100% certainty cheats... he droptricked his way to multiple 2k+ names, despite the fact that his skills are 19++ tops.. but the best is when someone legitimately drops against him and he runs to the Voobly admins crying about cheats, when he's the biggest cheater still playing this game. I
ImComing:
As he has said himself that this game is his life and points matter everything to him...so there is nothing more to say about him lol ...but offcourse he has over 100 niks and playing this game for years and still is afraid to play against real 2k players
Jidba:
This guy is a joke with his point trading in 1vs1 DM recently.
Dave:
This dude just cheats his way to 2k and noob bashes, he is far from cool and furthermore, is a complete waste of human potential.

evryone feel free to add ur personal experience with that guy
Link | Reply | Quote
 HoNdA_

Posted 20 August 2012 - 7:20 pm
Uhh with Diablo? We had our issue's.. after all the bs aside he's alright
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 August 2012 - 7:48 pm
Sounds like a nice guy is he stil single?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ELLaS_Bankrupt

Edited 20 August 2012 - 10:28 pm by ELLaS_Bankrupt
Funny how this guy still wasts his time with storys from 2 years ago. nothing but lies.
really his jealousness must be endless if he still copy-pastes text which is 2 years old.

sad human beeing....

copy pasted text from january 2011, lol http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/71165

that loses agains me still seems to be ur nightmares. u cant forget it. maybe u dream about it since 1.5years.

man its not my fault when ur a noob. and its not my fault when ur a one-civ noob.

get over it, or go to your menthal doctor, only he can help you with your psychical problems for that loses. it dosent help when u repost a text which is 1.5 year old. and full of lies.

and now enough attraction for you. i am too lazy to find all that cheat complaints about you from 2 years ago. ur not important enough for me.

just continue stalking me, np for me. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [wB]PoLaR

Posted 24 August 2012 - 6:19 pm
If you have a real proper concern about this player then you should message Tic with you're issues for something to be done.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MSy_]Dm_NooB_TaMeR

Edited 18 September 2012 - 3:43 am by [_MSy_]Dm_NooB_TaMeR
can we invite more ppl besides the 50 players players that are always logged in. BUT DONT PLAY ?
But how ?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts