Turkie

Posted 13 October 2012 - 4:52 am
What a stupid noob map

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 13 October 2012 - 9:24 am by L1_m0n_ChU_P40
_Sharp_ wrote:
Thx. I put little gold on bases because the 3 accursed towers, once powered up and filled can kill around 100 of hunter's units in less than a minute. So the prey have a choice between buying gold with their kings or buying AP for the accursed towers.

The important thing about PTO is the fact that it's not really 1v1, 1 prey vs 1 hunter. Poor hunter has to kill 7 prey to win. Furthermore 90% of all PTO maps are very hard for hunter, and as a result most people who become hunter will quit.

I observed different. As well the damn towers rise to delete units attack the hunter, i have tried playing several times this map that definitely the pillador enters all the databases without any hindrance. Only you should avoid the towers and for this reason there are several strategies, therefore all the prisoners die, and it has already been proven. It is more easy for all of the dams die or are eliminated by the hunter. If you have gold, at least for the presaq has hopes with the towers to eliminate bombarderas units; I believe it is critical to add some gold mines. It is almost the same as the PTO TREE. Where the scarcity of gold is notorious, and as you know, stop the hunter with a tower of homage is impossible. The only thing that gives ZIKS osibilidades to win is the time, although I think it is more than two hours (AOC), which is extensive. OEE sharp, I am supporting your map, support the TD tower defense, they will come changes, to improve the map and may be different and not as you say that this is a recipe and memorization of the technique in the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:50 am
Updated it, change a whole lot. Included a random hunter trigger, shallows and redesign of the entire map, also many bug fixes.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Edited 24 October 2012 - 7:56 am by _Sharp_
Made a new map with redesigned islands suited for DM. This version is just DM from the start: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 28 October 2012 - 9:08 am
I'm supporting your PTO map. I hope that now ud sharp support the TD ancient that is on the way... help us... or...

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 22 out of 22 posts