.scn maps in the map pack

Ae000

Edited 26 November 2012 - 6:38 am by Ae000
My old thread which was posted a year ago was deleted instead of having the 2 minute fix done, the aok maps in the map pack still need to be updated to v2 and saved as aoc scenarios because they interfere with the previous aok map pack which were also prefixed with =V= but ending with .scn. You can play with someone who has the correct .scx version but it won't be rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 26 November 2012 - 2:35 pm
You missed your timing, Sharp would have had this done in seconds lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 26 November 2012 - 2:46 pm
You missed your timing, Sharp would have had this done in seconds lol.
You missed name, Sharp isn't mod anymore now Pine is lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Posted 27 November 2012 - 8:12 am
Well I downloaded the map pack to get the .scx versions, turns out even the map pack versions are .scn rofl
Either rate the .scn versions aswell as the .scx or update your map pack, Jesus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:04 pm
This will never happen
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Posted 27 November 2012 - 8:46 pm
Just download the map pack and check the ones that are .scn.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Posted 27 November 2012 - 9:59 pm
I've played plenty of Teutonic Blood games that were rated before but the map in the map pack is .scn and yesterday when I played one it wasn't rated because in the blood ladder only Teutonic Blood.scx is rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Posted 28 November 2012 - 6:17 am
What map pack are you looking at? Map pack v19 from here has Archers Advanced, Blacksmith Blood, Teutonic Blood and Winter Blood saved as .scn files.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Edited 28 November 2012 - 7:47 am by Ae000
I see that all of those except Market Blood and Teutonic Blood have been unrated, why was that decision made? rofl I have played Market Blood a maximum a 5 times in all my time playing AoK/AoC the other maps are played much more than Market. The reason these maps were unplayed may have been the fact they weren't rated properly in the first place, I remember playing some games of Blacksmith Blood after the league but people gave up on it because .scn maps weren't rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

Edited 29 November 2012 - 12:58 am by [BalaaM_]CaNeK
Ae000 wrote:
What map pack are you looking at? Map pack v19 from here has Archers Advanced, Blacksmith Blood, Teutonic Blood and Winter Blood saved as .scn files.

Is my fault, i don't update yet with new changes =@

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts